Yates earns CMPE designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2010
Joy Hamilton Yates, an assistant administrator at Hattiesburg Clinic, recently earned the professional designation of certified medical practice executive (CMPE) from the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE). The designation of CMPE demonstrates that Yates has achieved board certification in medical practice management.
Yates earned a bachelor of science in health administration from the University of Southern Mississippi. She also holds an MBA and master of public health from USM.
Her professional affiliations include the Medical Group Management Association, American Medical Group Association, United Way of Southeast Mississippi board of directors and Area Development Partnership Leadership Pinebelt Steering Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds