Yates earns CMPE designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2010
Joy Hamilton Yates, an assistant administrator at Hattiesburg Clinic, recently earned the professional designation of certified medical practice executive (CMPE) from the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE). The designation of CMPE demonstrates that Yates has achieved board certification in medical practice management.
Yates earned a bachelor of science in health administration from the University of Southern Mississippi. She also holds an MBA and master of public health from USM.
Her professional affiliations include the Medical Group Management Association, American Medical Group Association, United Way of Southeast Mississippi board of directors and Area Development Partnership Leadership Pinebelt Steering Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers