Yates earns CMPE designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2010
Joy Hamilton Yates, an assistant administrator at Hattiesburg Clinic, recently earned the professional designation of certified medical practice executive (CMPE) from the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE). The designation of CMPE demonstrates that Yates has achieved board certification in medical practice management.
Yates earned a bachelor of science in health administration from the University of Southern Mississippi. She also holds an MBA and master of public health from USM.
Her professional affiliations include the Medical Group Management Association, American Medical Group Association, United Way of Southeast Mississippi board of directors and Area Development Partnership Leadership Pinebelt Steering Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility