Yates earns CMPE designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2010
Joy Hamilton Yates, an assistant administrator at Hattiesburg Clinic, recently earned the professional designation of certified medical practice executive (CMPE) from the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE). The designation of CMPE demonstrates that Yates has achieved board certification in medical practice management.
Yates earned a bachelor of science in health administration from the University of Southern Mississippi. She also holds an MBA and master of public health from USM.
Her professional affiliations include the Medical Group Management Association, American Medical Group Association, United Way of Southeast Mississippi board of directors and Area Development Partnership Leadership Pinebelt Steering Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.