Cellular South adding more Select Retailers
RIDGELAND — Cellular South is expanding its Select Retailers locations, which are part of the company’s Indirect Sales Channel.
Four Select Retailer locations have already opened in Petal, Pontotoc, Houston and Southaven with another location in Bay Springs slated to open later this month.
“Cellular South continues to experience strong, steady growth and our Select Retailer expansion is in direct response to that growth and consumer demand,” said Lou Easterling, manager of Cellular South’s Indirect Channel Sales.
Cellular South’s new Indirect Sales Channel currently consists of two basic types of Indirect Agents – AdvancePay Only retailers and Select Retailers. AdvancePay Only Retailers are non-exclusive, set their own pricing and exclusively offer AdvancePay products. Currently, there are 17 AdvancePay Only retailers operating in the Memphis metropolitan area.
The Select Retailers are identical versions of Cellular South retail locations.
As part of the company-s multimillion-dollar investment in retail expansion, Cellular South plans to launch more than 20 Select Retailer locations over the next 12 months, with six locations opening in the first quarter of 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Cellular South adding more Select Retailers”
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout