Cellular South adding more Select Retailers
RIDGELAND — Cellular South is expanding its Select Retailers locations, which are part of the company’s Indirect Sales Channel.
Four Select Retailer locations have already opened in Petal, Pontotoc, Houston and Southaven with another location in Bay Springs slated to open later this month.
“Cellular South continues to experience strong, steady growth and our Select Retailer expansion is in direct response to that growth and consumer demand,” said Lou Easterling, manager of Cellular South’s Indirect Channel Sales.
Cellular South’s new Indirect Sales Channel currently consists of two basic types of Indirect Agents – AdvancePay Only retailers and Select Retailers. AdvancePay Only Retailers are non-exclusive, set their own pricing and exclusively offer AdvancePay products. Currently, there are 17 AdvancePay Only retailers operating in the Memphis metropolitan area.
The Select Retailers are identical versions of Cellular South retail locations.
As part of the company-s multimillion-dollar investment in retail expansion, Cellular South plans to launch more than 20 Select Retailer locations over the next 12 months, with six locations opening in the first quarter of 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Cellular South adding more Select Retailers”
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love