Cellular South adding more Select Retailers
RIDGELAND — Cellular South is expanding its Select Retailers locations, which are part of the company’s Indirect Sales Channel.
Four Select Retailer locations have already opened in Petal, Pontotoc, Houston and Southaven with another location in Bay Springs slated to open later this month.
“Cellular South continues to experience strong, steady growth and our Select Retailer expansion is in direct response to that growth and consumer demand,” said Lou Easterling, manager of Cellular South’s Indirect Channel Sales.
Cellular South’s new Indirect Sales Channel currently consists of two basic types of Indirect Agents – AdvancePay Only retailers and Select Retailers. AdvancePay Only Retailers are non-exclusive, set their own pricing and exclusively offer AdvancePay products. Currently, there are 17 AdvancePay Only retailers operating in the Memphis metropolitan area.
The Select Retailers are identical versions of Cellular South retail locations.
As part of the company-s multimillion-dollar investment in retail expansion, Cellular South plans to launch more than 20 Select Retailer locations over the next 12 months, with six locations opening in the first quarter of 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Cellular South adding more Select Retailers”
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House