Cellular South adding more Select Retailers
RIDGELAND — Cellular South is expanding its Select Retailers locations, which are part of the company’s Indirect Sales Channel.
Four Select Retailer locations have already opened in Petal, Pontotoc, Houston and Southaven with another location in Bay Springs slated to open later this month.
“Cellular South continues to experience strong, steady growth and our Select Retailer expansion is in direct response to that growth and consumer demand,” said Lou Easterling, manager of Cellular South’s Indirect Channel Sales.
Cellular South’s new Indirect Sales Channel currently consists of two basic types of Indirect Agents – AdvancePay Only retailers and Select Retailers. AdvancePay Only Retailers are non-exclusive, set their own pricing and exclusively offer AdvancePay products. Currently, there are 17 AdvancePay Only retailers operating in the Memphis metropolitan area.
The Select Retailers are identical versions of Cellular South retail locations.
As part of the company-s multimillion-dollar investment in retail expansion, Cellular South plans to launch more than 20 Select Retailer locations over the next 12 months, with six locations opening in the first quarter of 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Cellular South adding more Select Retailers”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy