Law firm moves into downtown ICON Building
GREENVILLE — Richard Law Firm, PLLC, has relocated to the fourth floor of the ICON Building at 540 Main Street in downtown Greenville. The law firm was previously housed at 207 Main Street.
Commercial real estate broker Mal Kretschmar sold the building in Oct. 2008 to DMC Investments of Nashville, Tenn. DMC retained Kretschmar as the leasing agent for the four-story building.
Kretschmar says the ICON was only 28 percent occupied when DMC bought the property. Two law firms were subsequently recruited, and DMC made renovations to the facility that features an interior atrium, enhanced security, conference rooms, meeting areas and kitchens.
According to Kretschmar, Richard Law Firm has added to its staff since occupying the 207 Main Street building.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Law firm moves into downtown ICON Building”
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending