Law firm moves into downtown ICON Building
GREENVILLE — Richard Law Firm, PLLC, has relocated to the fourth floor of the ICON Building at 540 Main Street in downtown Greenville. The law firm was previously housed at 207 Main Street.
Commercial real estate broker Mal Kretschmar sold the building in Oct. 2008 to DMC Investments of Nashville, Tenn. DMC retained Kretschmar as the leasing agent for the four-story building.
Kretschmar says the ICON was only 28 percent occupied when DMC bought the property. Two law firms were subsequently recruited, and DMC made renovations to the facility that features an interior atrium, enhanced security, conference rooms, meeting areas and kitchens.
According to Kretschmar, Richard Law Firm has added to its staff since occupying the 207 Main Street building.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Law firm moves into downtown ICON Building”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal