Law firm moves into downtown ICON Building
GREENVILLE — Richard Law Firm, PLLC, has relocated to the fourth floor of the ICON Building at 540 Main Street in downtown Greenville. The law firm was previously housed at 207 Main Street.
Commercial real estate broker Mal Kretschmar sold the building in Oct. 2008 to DMC Investments of Nashville, Tenn. DMC retained Kretschmar as the leasing agent for the four-story building.
Kretschmar says the ICON was only 28 percent occupied when DMC bought the property. Two law firms were subsequently recruited, and DMC made renovations to the facility that features an interior atrium, enhanced security, conference rooms, meeting areas and kitchens.
According to Kretschmar, Richard Law Firm has added to its staff since occupying the 207 Main Street building.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Law firm moves into downtown ICON Building”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015