Law firm moves into downtown ICON Building
GREENVILLE — Richard Law Firm, PLLC, has relocated to the fourth floor of the ICON Building at 540 Main Street in downtown Greenville. The law firm was previously housed at 207 Main Street.
Commercial real estate broker Mal Kretschmar sold the building in Oct. 2008 to DMC Investments of Nashville, Tenn. DMC retained Kretschmar as the leasing agent for the four-story building.
Kretschmar says the ICON was only 28 percent occupied when DMC bought the property. Two law firms were subsequently recruited, and DMC made renovations to the facility that features an interior atrium, enhanced security, conference rooms, meeting areas and kitchens.
According to Kretschmar, Richard Law Firm has added to its staff since occupying the 207 Main Street building.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Law firm moves into downtown ICON Building”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case