Law firm moves into downtown ICON Building
GREENVILLE — Richard Law Firm, PLLC, has relocated to the fourth floor of the ICON Building at 540 Main Street in downtown Greenville. The law firm was previously housed at 207 Main Street.
Commercial real estate broker Mal Kretschmar sold the building in Oct. 2008 to DMC Investments of Nashville, Tenn. DMC retained Kretschmar as the leasing agent for the four-story building.
Kretschmar says the ICON was only 28 percent occupied when DMC bought the property. Two law firms were subsequently recruited, and DMC made renovations to the facility that features an interior atrium, enhanced security, conference rooms, meeting areas and kitchens.
According to Kretschmar, Richard Law Firm has added to its staff since occupying the 207 Main Street building.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Law firm moves into downtown ICON Building”
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early