Zayo expanding fiber-to-the-tower network
NORTHWEST MISSISSIPPI — Zayo Group, a Colorado-based provider of bandwidth infrastructure and carrier neutral colocation services, is augmenting and extending its Memphis fiber-to-the-tower (FTT) network into North Mississippi.
The cost of the project was not disclosed.
Zayo will be upgrading its current fiber-to-the-tower network in Memphis and extending the network into North Mississippi, including Southaven and Olive Branch. The network upgrade is to support higher capacity Ethernet services in order to meet customer needs.
This deployment adds 34 new cell sites to the region and brings the number of on-net buildings in Tennessee and Mississippi to 493.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy