Zayo expanding fiber-to-the-tower network
NORTHWEST MISSISSIPPI — Zayo Group, a Colorado-based provider of bandwidth infrastructure and carrier neutral colocation services, is augmenting and extending its Memphis fiber-to-the-tower (FTT) network into North Mississippi.
The cost of the project was not disclosed.
Zayo will be upgrading its current fiber-to-the-tower network in Memphis and extending the network into North Mississippi, including Southaven and Olive Branch. The network upgrade is to support higher capacity Ethernet services in order to meet customer needs.
This deployment adds 34 new cell sites to the region and brings the number of on-net buildings in Tennessee and Mississippi to 493.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years