Edgewater Mall adds store, another expanding
MCCOMB — An official says two business developments at Edgewater Mall are good economic signs for the community.
Recently, The Children’s Place store opened in the space formerly occupied by The Sound Shop, which closed earlier this year. And, The Shoe Dept. will more than double in size from its current occupancy with a project to be completed by March.
Craig Haskins of Commercial Developers Inc., which owns and operates the mall, tells the Enterprise-Journal the expansion is good news for the community. Haskins says retailers are having to lease and fill existing vacancies, because very few new retail properties are being constructed at this time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders