Soladigm secures new financing from investors
OLIVE BRANCH — Soladigm has secured $30 million in Series C equity financing, and combined with previously announced manufacturing financing and other arrangements from the State of Mississippi will allow Soladigm to build and launch high-volume commercial operations and develop sales and marketing channels.
Soladigm, developer of Dynamic Glass, is based in Milpitas, Calif. Last August, the company announced it was locating a manufacturing facility in Olive Branch.
The Series C equity funding, led by DBL Investors and Nano Dimension, includes GE Energy Financial Services as well as existing investors Khosla Ventures and Sigma Partners. Concurrent with the financing, Cynthia Ringo, managing partner at DBL Investors, joined Soladigm’s Board of Directors.
Last month, GE selected Soladigm as one of 12 business partners for investment and commercial partnerships through its “ecomagination Challenge”, a $200-million challenge for entrepreneurs, innovators and students to share their best ideas on how to build the next-generation power grid. This investment by GE Energy Financial Services is part of that program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- ‘No’ means being able to commit to ‘Yes’