Soladigm secures new financing from investors
OLIVE BRANCH — Soladigm has secured $30 million in Series C equity financing, and combined with previously announced manufacturing financing and other arrangements from the State of Mississippi will allow Soladigm to build and launch high-volume commercial operations and develop sales and marketing channels.
Soladigm, developer of Dynamic Glass, is based in Milpitas, Calif. Last August, the company announced it was locating a manufacturing facility in Olive Branch.
The Series C equity funding, led by DBL Investors and Nano Dimension, includes GE Energy Financial Services as well as existing investors Khosla Ventures and Sigma Partners. Concurrent with the financing, Cynthia Ringo, managing partner at DBL Investors, joined Soladigm’s Board of Directors.
Last month, GE selected Soladigm as one of 12 business partners for investment and commercial partnerships through its “ecomagination Challenge”, a $200-million challenge for entrepreneurs, innovators and students to share their best ideas on how to build the next-generation power grid. This investment by GE Energy Financial Services is part of that program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects