Hancock Holding named ‘trustworthy’ by Forbes
GULFPORT — Hancock Holding Company, parent company of 112-year-old Hancock Bank, recently made Forbes‘ “100 Most Trustworthy Companies” for the second consecutive year.
Hancock scored 99 on the 100-point Accounting and Governance Risk (AGR) scale used to assess the true quality of corporate accounting and management practices of companies considered for the list.
Forbes commissioned Audit Integrity, an independent Los Angeles-based financial analytics firm, to compile the top 100 list by examining more than 8,000 companies across America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings