Hancock Holding named ‘trustworthy’ by Forbes
GULFPORT — Hancock Holding Company, parent company of 112-year-old Hancock Bank, recently made Forbes‘ “100 Most Trustworthy Companies” for the second consecutive year.
Hancock scored 99 on the 100-point Accounting and Governance Risk (AGR) scale used to assess the true quality of corporate accounting and management practices of companies considered for the list.
Forbes commissioned Audit Integrity, an independent Los Angeles-based financial analytics firm, to compile the top 100 list by examining more than 8,000 companies across America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday