Hancock Holding named ‘trustworthy’ by Forbes
GULFPORT — Hancock Holding Company, parent company of 112-year-old Hancock Bank, recently made Forbes‘ “100 Most Trustworthy Companies” for the second consecutive year.
Hancock scored 99 on the 100-point Accounting and Governance Risk (AGR) scale used to assess the true quality of corporate accounting and management practices of companies considered for the list.
Forbes commissioned Audit Integrity, an independent Los Angeles-based financial analytics firm, to compile the top 100 list by examining more than 8,000 companies across America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015