New York company completes Intechra purchase
JACKSON — Electronics and computer products distributor Arrow Electronics Inc. said yesterday that it finished its purchase of Intechra.
Arrow expects the deal to add 3 cents to 5 cents per share to its earnings during the first year that it owns the company.
Intechra, an information technology asset disposition company, is based in Jackson, and has 300 employees.
The company had $75 million in sales in its last fiscal year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Stacey Pickering wins Patriot Award
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound