New York company completes Intechra purchase
JACKSON — Electronics and computer products distributor Arrow Electronics Inc. said yesterday that it finished its purchase of Intechra.
Arrow expects the deal to add 3 cents to 5 cents per share to its earnings during the first year that it owns the company.
Intechra, an information technology asset disposition company, is based in Jackson, and has 300 employees.
The company had $75 million in sales in its last fiscal year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow