New York company completes Intechra purchase
JACKSON — Electronics and computer products distributor Arrow Electronics Inc. said yesterday that it finished its purchase of Intechra.
Arrow expects the deal to add 3 cents to 5 cents per share to its earnings during the first year that it owns the company.
Intechra, an information technology asset disposition company, is based in Jackson, and has 300 employees.
The company had $75 million in sales in its last fiscal year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics