New York company completes Intechra purchase
JACKSON — Electronics and computer products distributor Arrow Electronics Inc. said yesterday that it finished its purchase of Intechra.
Arrow expects the deal to add 3 cents to 5 cents per share to its earnings during the first year that it owns the company.
Intechra, an information technology asset disposition company, is based in Jackson, and has 300 employees.
The company had $75 million in sales in its last fiscal year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month