Palazzo named to three House committees
WASHINGTON — Rep. Steven Palazzo (R-Miss.) has been appointed to serve on three U.S. House committees when he takes office in January.
Palazzo is a state House member who defeated longtime U.S. Rep. Gene Taylor, a Democrat, in November’s election.
He says in a news release he will be a member of the Armed Services, Science and Technology committees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Palazzo named to three House committees”
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county