Palazzo named to three House committees
WASHINGTON — Rep. Steven Palazzo (R-Miss.) has been appointed to serve on three U.S. House committees when he takes office in January.
Palazzo is a state House member who defeated longtime U.S. Rep. Gene Taylor, a Democrat, in November’s election.
He says in a news release he will be a member of the Armed Services, Science and Technology committees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Palazzo named to three House committees”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways