Bradley Arant expands its diversity program
Published: December 19,2010
JACKSON — As part of its continuing commitment to diversity in the legal profession, the law firm of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, is expanding its diversity scholarship program in 2011.
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings will award two scholarships next year — $10,000 to a student in his or her second year of law school and $5,000 for a student in his or her first year of law school. Recipients will receive a minimum six-week summer clerkship position in one of the firm’s seven offices.
“In this time of transition for the legal profession, we feel it is more important than ever to ensure the broadest possible pool of talented young attorneys are able to finish their studies and begin their careers,” said firm chairman Beau Grenier. “We view diversity as a firm wide priority, and expanding the scholarship program is just one element of our program.”
For more information on the Bradley Arant Boult Cummings Diversity Scholarship Program and/or to apply, visit http://www.babc.com/diversity_scholarship/.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring