Gunter heading Runnells Foundation
Kathryn Gunter recently joined the newly created Runnels Foundation as executive director. Gunter earned her B.B.A in marketing from Mississippi State University in 2001, and she has spent the bulk of her career in a marketing role. She is also experienced in working with non-profits.
The Runnels Foundation’s flagship project, Operation Bloom, is dedicated to identifying women lacking access to proper medical care who are at risk for developing breast cancer. Operation Bloom offers free preventative screening, health education, and referrals for any necessary diagnosis or treatment.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015