Gunter heading Runnells Foundation
Kathryn Gunter recently joined the newly created Runnels Foundation as executive director. Gunter earned her B.B.A in marketing from Mississippi State University in 2001, and she has spent the bulk of her career in a marketing role. She is also experienced in working with non-profits.
The Runnels Foundation’s flagship project, Operation Bloom, is dedicated to identifying women lacking access to proper medical care who are at risk for developing breast cancer. Operation Bloom offers free preventative screening, health education, and referrals for any necessary diagnosis or treatment.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau