Gunter heading Runnells Foundation
Kathryn Gunter recently joined the newly created Runnels Foundation as executive director. Gunter earned her B.B.A in marketing from Mississippi State University in 2001, and she has spent the bulk of her career in a marketing role. She is also experienced in working with non-profits.
The Runnels Foundation’s flagship project, Operation Bloom, is dedicated to identifying women lacking access to proper medical care who are at risk for developing breast cancer. Operation Bloom offers free preventative screening, health education, and referrals for any necessary diagnosis or treatment.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi