Hinton joins Court as law clerk
Columbus native Adrienne Hinton has joined the legal staff of the Mississippi Supreme Court. Hinton, who now lives in Jackson, previously worked as a law clerk for Justice David A. Chandler of Ackerman.
Hinton graduated from New Hope High School in 2003, where her father, Robert Hinton, teaches English. Her mother, Rita Hinton, is chair of the Department of Languages, Literature and Philosophy at Mississippi University for Women.
Hinton earned a bachelor of arts degree in political science and public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi, graduating with honors in 2007. She earned a law degree from the Mississippi College School of Law in May 2010. She was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in Sept. 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts