Hinton joins Court as law clerk
Columbus native Adrienne Hinton has joined the legal staff of the Mississippi Supreme Court. Hinton, who now lives in Jackson, previously worked as a law clerk for Justice David A. Chandler of Ackerman.
Hinton graduated from New Hope High School in 2003, where her father, Robert Hinton, teaches English. Her mother, Rita Hinton, is chair of the Department of Languages, Literature and Philosophy at Mississippi University for Women.
Hinton earned a bachelor of arts degree in political science and public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi, graduating with honors in 2007. She earned a law degree from the Mississippi College School of Law in May 2010. She was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in Sept. 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline