Hinton joins Court as law clerk
Columbus native Adrienne Hinton has joined the legal staff of the Mississippi Supreme Court. Hinton, who now lives in Jackson, previously worked as a law clerk for Justice David A. Chandler of Ackerman.
Hinton graduated from New Hope High School in 2003, where her father, Robert Hinton, teaches English. Her mother, Rita Hinton, is chair of the Department of Languages, Literature and Philosophy at Mississippi University for Women.
Hinton earned a bachelor of arts degree in political science and public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi, graduating with honors in 2007. She earned a law degree from the Mississippi College School of Law in May 2010. She was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in Sept. 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations