Hinton joins Court as law clerk
Columbus native Adrienne Hinton has joined the legal staff of the Mississippi Supreme Court. Hinton, who now lives in Jackson, previously worked as a law clerk for Justice David A. Chandler of Ackerman.
Hinton graduated from New Hope High School in 2003, where her father, Robert Hinton, teaches English. Her mother, Rita Hinton, is chair of the Department of Languages, Literature and Philosophy at Mississippi University for Women.
Hinton earned a bachelor of arts degree in political science and public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi, graduating with honors in 2007. She earned a law degree from the Mississippi College School of Law in May 2010. She was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in Sept. 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders