Hinton joins Court as law clerk
Columbus native Adrienne Hinton has joined the legal staff of the Mississippi Supreme Court. Hinton, who now lives in Jackson, previously worked as a law clerk for Justice David A. Chandler of Ackerman.
Hinton graduated from New Hope High School in 2003, where her father, Robert Hinton, teaches English. Her mother, Rita Hinton, is chair of the Department of Languages, Literature and Philosophy at Mississippi University for Women.
Hinton earned a bachelor of arts degree in political science and public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi, graduating with honors in 2007. She earned a law degree from the Mississippi College School of Law in May 2010. She was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in Sept. 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county