Krause added at Southgroup Insurance
Ruby Krause, CIC, CISR, CPIW, has been named marketing associate at SouthGroup Insurance Service’s Central Office in Ridgeland. Krause has extensive experience in the underwriting, marketing and placement of commercial insurance in both standard and special risk lines. She has worked for the past 20 years in Mississippi as a commercial insurance underwriter and in commercial insurance marketing.
A native of McComb, she is a graduate of the University of Houston. She is past president of the Central Mississippi Agents Association of the Independent Insurance Agents of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years