Krause added at Southgroup Insurance
Ruby Krause, CIC, CISR, CPIW, has been named marketing associate at SouthGroup Insurance Service’s Central Office in Ridgeland. Krause has extensive experience in the underwriting, marketing and placement of commercial insurance in both standard and special risk lines. She has worked for the past 20 years in Mississippi as a commercial insurance underwriter and in commercial insurance marketing.
A native of McComb, she is a graduate of the University of Houston. She is past president of the Central Mississippi Agents Association of the Independent Insurance Agents of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings