Looser earns MSWTC’s highest award
Liza Cirlot Looser, CEO of The Cirlot Agency, received the 2010 Tozzoli International Business Leadership Award recently at the Mississippi World Trade Center’s (MSWTC) annual meeting and international awards luncheon.
Named for Guy Tozzoli, founder and president of the World Trade Center Association in New York City and Nobel Peace Prize nominee, the Tozzoli Award is considered MSWTC’s top award and honors an outstanding member of the state’s business community who has experienced national and international business success.
Looser called the award “a career highlight.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three