Reed named hotel’s sales manager
Lori Reed was recently named sales manager for the Cabot Lodge Jackson North property located in Ridgeland. The announcement was made by Scott May, general manager of the 200-room property.
Reed’s main responsibilities will include key account development and new account development through outside sales efforts. She will also work with sales team to achieve the hotel’s occupancy and revenue goals.
Reed, a graduate of Mississippi State University, previously worked as a sales representative for WraSer Pharmaceuticals within its Pain Specialty Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute