Reed named hotel’s sales manager
Lori Reed was recently named sales manager for the Cabot Lodge Jackson North property located in Ridgeland. The announcement was made by Scott May, general manager of the 200-room property.
Reed’s main responsibilities will include key account development and new account development through outside sales efforts. She will also work with sales team to achieve the hotel’s occupancy and revenue goals.
Reed, a graduate of Mississippi State University, previously worked as a sales representative for WraSer Pharmaceuticals within its Pain Specialty Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Nullification and interposition
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions