Reed named hotel’s sales manager
Lori Reed was recently named sales manager for the Cabot Lodge Jackson North property located in Ridgeland. The announcement was made by Scott May, general manager of the 200-room property.
Reed’s main responsibilities will include key account development and new account development through outside sales efforts. She will also work with sales team to achieve the hotel’s occupancy and revenue goals.
Reed, a graduate of Mississippi State University, previously worked as a sales representative for WraSer Pharmaceuticals within its Pain Specialty Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi