Reed named hotel’s sales manager
Lori Reed was recently named sales manager for the Cabot Lodge Jackson North property located in Ridgeland. The announcement was made by Scott May, general manager of the 200-room property.
Reed’s main responsibilities will include key account development and new account development through outside sales efforts. She will also work with sales team to achieve the hotel’s occupancy and revenue goals.
Reed, a graduate of Mississippi State University, previously worked as a sales representative for WraSer Pharmaceuticals within its Pain Specialty Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs