Reed named hotel’s sales manager
Lori Reed was recently named sales manager for the Cabot Lodge Jackson North property located in Ridgeland. The announcement was made by Scott May, general manager of the 200-room property.
Reed’s main responsibilities will include key account development and new account development through outside sales efforts. She will also work with sales team to achieve the hotel’s occupancy and revenue goals.
Reed, a graduate of Mississippi State University, previously worked as a sales representative for WraSer Pharmaceuticals within its Pain Specialty Division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation