Sanderson named law firm partner
Brian Sanderson has joined the law firm of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, as a partner. He will be resident in the firm’s Gulf Coast office located in downtown Biloxi and will concentrate his practice in government relations, economic development incentives, zoning and land use regulation and corporate and commercial transactions.
Before joining the firm, Sanderson was vice president of economic development and associate general counsel for Tradition, the state’s largest master planned community in Harrison County. He will continue to work with Tradition in an economic development consulting role and on certain legal matters.
Following Hurricane Katrina, Sanderson was appointed by Gov. Haley Barbour to serve as general counsel to the Governor’s Commission on Recovery, Rebuilding & Renewal and then as deputy director of the Governor’s Office of Recovery.
For almost four years, he worked as the full-time president of the Gulf Coast Business Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?