Sanderson named law firm partner
Brian Sanderson has joined the law firm of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, as a partner. He will be resident in the firm’s Gulf Coast office located in downtown Biloxi and will concentrate his practice in government relations, economic development incentives, zoning and land use regulation and corporate and commercial transactions.
Before joining the firm, Sanderson was vice president of economic development and associate general counsel for Tradition, the state’s largest master planned community in Harrison County. He will continue to work with Tradition in an economic development consulting role and on certain legal matters.
Following Hurricane Katrina, Sanderson was appointed by Gov. Haley Barbour to serve as general counsel to the Governor’s Commission on Recovery, Rebuilding & Renewal and then as deputy director of the Governor’s Office of Recovery.
For almost four years, he worked as the full-time president of the Gulf Coast Business Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement