Sanderson named law firm partner
Brian Sanderson has joined the law firm of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, as a partner. He will be resident in the firm’s Gulf Coast office located in downtown Biloxi and will concentrate his practice in government relations, economic development incentives, zoning and land use regulation and corporate and commercial transactions.
Before joining the firm, Sanderson was vice president of economic development and associate general counsel for Tradition, the state’s largest master planned community in Harrison County. He will continue to work with Tradition in an economic development consulting role and on certain legal matters.
Following Hurricane Katrina, Sanderson was appointed by Gov. Haley Barbour to serve as general counsel to the Governor’s Commission on Recovery, Rebuilding & Renewal and then as deputy director of the Governor’s Office of Recovery.
For almost four years, he worked as the full-time president of the Gulf Coast Business Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry