Sanderson named law firm partner
Brian Sanderson has joined the law firm of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, as a partner. He will be resident in the firm’s Gulf Coast office located in downtown Biloxi and will concentrate his practice in government relations, economic development incentives, zoning and land use regulation and corporate and commercial transactions.
Before joining the firm, Sanderson was vice president of economic development and associate general counsel for Tradition, the state’s largest master planned community in Harrison County. He will continue to work with Tradition in an economic development consulting role and on certain legal matters.
Following Hurricane Katrina, Sanderson was appointed by Gov. Haley Barbour to serve as general counsel to the Governor’s Commission on Recovery, Rebuilding & Renewal and then as deputy director of the Governor’s Office of Recovery.
For almost four years, he worked as the full-time president of the Gulf Coast Business Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K