Sanderson named law firm partner
Brian Sanderson has joined the law firm of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, as a partner. He will be resident in the firm’s Gulf Coast office located in downtown Biloxi and will concentrate his practice in government relations, economic development incentives, zoning and land use regulation and corporate and commercial transactions.
Before joining the firm, Sanderson was vice president of economic development and associate general counsel for Tradition, the state’s largest master planned community in Harrison County. He will continue to work with Tradition in an economic development consulting role and on certain legal matters.
Following Hurricane Katrina, Sanderson was appointed by Gov. Haley Barbour to serve as general counsel to the Governor’s Commission on Recovery, Rebuilding & Renewal and then as deputy director of the Governor’s Office of Recovery.
For almost four years, he worked as the full-time president of the Gulf Coast Business Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways