TEC adds two to payroll
TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of Amanda Everett as Internet specialist in the Jackson Division. Everett brings nearly 10 years experience in the Internet technologies industry. Most recently, Everett was employed with Cable One as an Internet business manager/IP engineer covering Brookhaven, McComb and Natchez.
Everett, from Wesson, graduated from Wesson Attendance Center in 1994 and Copiah Lincoln Junior College in 2001. She is married to Michael and they have two children, Wyatt and Ally.
In a separate item, TEC announced the appointment of Michael Harvey as senior switch technician in the Jackson Division. Harvey brings nearly 12 years experience in the telecommunications industry. Most recently, he was associated with Gulf Pine Communications.
He served as a Private First Class in the United States Army 1994-1998.
Harvey, originally from Star and currently residing in Brandon, graduated from McLaurin Attendance Center and attended Hinds Community College. Harvey is married to Susan and has five children, Jacob, Michael Alexander, Michelle, Jennifer and Alecia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so