TEC adds two to payroll
TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of Amanda Everett as Internet specialist in the Jackson Division. Everett brings nearly 10 years experience in the Internet technologies industry. Most recently, Everett was employed with Cable One as an Internet business manager/IP engineer covering Brookhaven, McComb and Natchez.
Everett, from Wesson, graduated from Wesson Attendance Center in 1994 and Copiah Lincoln Junior College in 2001. She is married to Michael and they have two children, Wyatt and Ally.
In a separate item, TEC announced the appointment of Michael Harvey as senior switch technician in the Jackson Division. Harvey brings nearly 12 years experience in the telecommunications industry. Most recently, he was associated with Gulf Pine Communications.
He served as a Private First Class in the United States Army 1994-1998.
Harvey, originally from Star and currently residing in Brandon, graduated from McLaurin Attendance Center and attended Hinds Community College. Harvey is married to Susan and has five children, Jacob, Michael Alexander, Michelle, Jennifer and Alecia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau