TEC adds two to payroll
TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of Amanda Everett as Internet specialist in the Jackson Division. Everett brings nearly 10 years experience in the Internet technologies industry. Most recently, Everett was employed with Cable One as an Internet business manager/IP engineer covering Brookhaven, McComb and Natchez.
Everett, from Wesson, graduated from Wesson Attendance Center in 1994 and Copiah Lincoln Junior College in 2001. She is married to Michael and they have two children, Wyatt and Ally.
In a separate item, TEC announced the appointment of Michael Harvey as senior switch technician in the Jackson Division. Harvey brings nearly 12 years experience in the telecommunications industry. Most recently, he was associated with Gulf Pine Communications.
He served as a Private First Class in the United States Army 1994-1998.
Harvey, originally from Star and currently residing in Brandon, graduated from McLaurin Attendance Center and attended Hinds Community College. Harvey is married to Susan and has five children, Jacob, Michael Alexander, Michelle, Jennifer and Alecia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities