TEC adds two to payroll
TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of Amanda Everett as Internet specialist in the Jackson Division. Everett brings nearly 10 years experience in the Internet technologies industry. Most recently, Everett was employed with Cable One as an Internet business manager/IP engineer covering Brookhaven, McComb and Natchez.
Everett, from Wesson, graduated from Wesson Attendance Center in 1994 and Copiah Lincoln Junior College in 2001. She is married to Michael and they have two children, Wyatt and Ally.
In a separate item, TEC announced the appointment of Michael Harvey as senior switch technician in the Jackson Division. Harvey brings nearly 12 years experience in the telecommunications industry. Most recently, he was associated with Gulf Pine Communications.
He served as a Private First Class in the United States Army 1994-1998.
Harvey, originally from Star and currently residing in Brandon, graduated from McLaurin Attendance Center and attended Hinds Community College. Harvey is married to Susan and has five children, Jacob, Michael Alexander, Michelle, Jennifer and Alecia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)