Worthington practicing at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 19,2010
Wiggins Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, is pleased to welcome Ethan B. Worthington, D.O., and Tiffany Worthington, D.O., to the team. Ethan Worthington earned his medical degree from the Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine in Pikeville, Ky. He completed his internship and residency in family medicine through Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine at Firelands Regional Medical Center in Sandusky, Ohio. He also completed an undergraduate fellowship in osteopathic principles and practices from the Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Worthington is a member of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians, American Academy of Osteopathy and American Osteopathic Association.
Tiffany Worthington earned her medical degree from the Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her internship and residency in family medicine through Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine at Firelands Regional Medical Center. She also completed an undergraduate fellowship in osteopathic principles and practices at the Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Tiffany Worthington is board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine. She is a member of the American Academy of Osteopathy, American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians and American Osteopathic Association.
The Worthingtons join Catherine A. Thompson, M.D.; Calvin A. Washington, M.D.; Ethan B. Worthington, D.O.; Marcus D. Finch, III, MPAS, PA-C; and Yuri Rivera, MPAS, PA-C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on