Downtown building earns LEED Gold certification
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. announced that The Pinnacle at Jackson Place has received a LEED Gold certification for Core & Shell from the U.S. Green Building Council.
The Pinnacle is a 189,000-square-foot Class A office property developed by Parkway in Dec. 2008 in the central business district of Jackson.
Jack R. Sullenberger, senior vice president of technical services at Jackson-based Parkway, said, “Energy conservation and environmental stewardship are an integral part of our daily operations, and this certification is representative of our commitment in this important area.”
The Pinnacle was designed by Dale and Associates Architects, P.A., (now known as Dale Partners), and was constructed by Harrell Contracting Group, LLC. The Epsten Group provided consulting services in connection with the certification process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation