Downtown building earns LEED Gold certification
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. announced that The Pinnacle at Jackson Place has received a LEED Gold certification for Core & Shell from the U.S. Green Building Council.
The Pinnacle is a 189,000-square-foot Class A office property developed by Parkway in Dec. 2008 in the central business district of Jackson.
Jack R. Sullenberger, senior vice president of technical services at Jackson-based Parkway, said, “Energy conservation and environmental stewardship are an integral part of our daily operations, and this certification is representative of our commitment in this important area.”
The Pinnacle was designed by Dale and Associates Architects, P.A., (now known as Dale Partners), and was constructed by Harrell Contracting Group, LLC. The Epsten Group provided consulting services in connection with the certification process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season