Downtown building earns LEED Gold certification
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. announced that The Pinnacle at Jackson Place has received a LEED Gold certification for Core & Shell from the U.S. Green Building Council.
The Pinnacle is a 189,000-square-foot Class A office property developed by Parkway in Dec. 2008 in the central business district of Jackson.
Jack R. Sullenberger, senior vice president of technical services at Jackson-based Parkway, said, “Energy conservation and environmental stewardship are an integral part of our daily operations, and this certification is representative of our commitment in this important area.”
The Pinnacle was designed by Dale and Associates Architects, P.A., (now known as Dale Partners), and was constructed by Harrell Contracting Group, LLC. The Epsten Group provided consulting services in connection with the certification process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life