Downtown building earns LEED Gold certification
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. announced that The Pinnacle at Jackson Place has received a LEED Gold certification for Core & Shell from the U.S. Green Building Council.
The Pinnacle is a 189,000-square-foot Class A office property developed by Parkway in Dec. 2008 in the central business district of Jackson.
Jack R. Sullenberger, senior vice president of technical services at Jackson-based Parkway, said, “Energy conservation and environmental stewardship are an integral part of our daily operations, and this certification is representative of our commitment in this important area.”
The Pinnacle was designed by Dale and Associates Architects, P.A., (now known as Dale Partners), and was constructed by Harrell Contracting Group, LLC. The Epsten Group provided consulting services in connection with the certification process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters