Downtown building earns LEED Gold certification
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. announced that The Pinnacle at Jackson Place has received a LEED Gold certification for Core & Shell from the U.S. Green Building Council.
The Pinnacle is a 189,000-square-foot Class A office property developed by Parkway in Dec. 2008 in the central business district of Jackson.
Jack R. Sullenberger, senior vice president of technical services at Jackson-based Parkway, said, “Energy conservation and environmental stewardship are an integral part of our daily operations, and this certification is representative of our commitment in this important area.”
The Pinnacle was designed by Dale and Associates Architects, P.A., (now known as Dale Partners), and was constructed by Harrell Contracting Group, LLC. The Epsten Group provided consulting services in connection with the certification process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money