Knepple added at CPA firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 26,2010
Derek W. Knepple, CPA, has joined Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, PA, Certified Public Accountants, in Ridgeland as a senior accountant. Knepple completed his bachelor of business administration with an emphasis in banking finance and managerial finance from the University of Mississippi. He also studied at Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tenn.
Knepple has worked in public accounting and commercial lending, and he will focus his practice on auditing and forensic accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino