Knepple added at CPA firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 26,2010
Derek W. Knepple, CPA, has joined Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, PA, Certified Public Accountants, in Ridgeland as a senior accountant. Knepple completed his bachelor of business administration with an emphasis in banking finance and managerial finance from the University of Mississippi. He also studied at Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tenn.
Knepple has worked in public accounting and commercial lending, and he will focus his practice on auditing and forensic accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran