Knepple added at CPA firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 26,2010
Derek W. Knepple, CPA, has joined Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, PA, Certified Public Accountants, in Ridgeland as a senior accountant. Knepple completed his bachelor of business administration with an emphasis in banking finance and managerial finance from the University of Mississippi. He also studied at Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tenn.
Knepple has worked in public accounting and commercial lending, and he will focus his practice on auditing and forensic accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training