Knepple added at CPA firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 26,2010
Derek W. Knepple, CPA, has joined Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, PA, Certified Public Accountants, in Ridgeland as a senior accountant. Knepple completed his bachelor of business administration with an emphasis in banking finance and managerial finance from the University of Mississippi. He also studied at Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tenn.
Knepple has worked in public accounting and commercial lending, and he will focus his practice on auditing and forensic accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center