Knepple added at CPA firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 26,2010
Derek W. Knepple, CPA, has joined Matthews Cutrer & Lindsay, PA, Certified Public Accountants, in Ridgeland as a senior accountant. Knepple completed his bachelor of business administration with an emphasis in banking finance and managerial finance from the University of Mississippi. He also studied at Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tenn.
Knepple has worked in public accounting and commercial lending, and he will focus his practice on auditing and forensic accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option