Nunnelee hires Hawks as chief of staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 26,2010
Congressman-Elect Alan Nunnelee announced he has hired Diane Hawks as his congressional chief of staff. Hawks has a vast amount of experience serving a majority of her career in the private sector. She has also gained valuable public sector experience working in our nation’s Capital over the past six years.
Hawks’ private sector experience includes real estate, banking, agriculture and flight services. She has experience ranging from founding director of Community Bank in DeSoto County to managing a farming operation with about $2 million in annual sales.
Over the past six years Diane has worked in Washington, D.C., serving as director of deployment with the Republican Senatorial Committee and as deputy director of management for the White House under President George W. Bush.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending