Nunnelee hires Hawks as chief of staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 26,2010
Congressman-Elect Alan Nunnelee announced he has hired Diane Hawks as his congressional chief of staff. Hawks has a vast amount of experience serving a majority of her career in the private sector. She has also gained valuable public sector experience working in our nation’s Capital over the past six years.
Hawks’ private sector experience includes real estate, banking, agriculture and flight services. She has experience ranging from founding director of Community Bank in DeSoto County to managing a farming operation with about $2 million in annual sales.
Over the past six years Diane has worked in Washington, D.C., serving as director of deployment with the Republican Senatorial Committee and as deputy director of management for the White House under President George W. Bush.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar