Nunnelee hires Hawks as chief of staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 26,2010
Congressman-Elect Alan Nunnelee announced he has hired Diane Hawks as his congressional chief of staff. Hawks has a vast amount of experience serving a majority of her career in the private sector. She has also gained valuable public sector experience working in our nation’s Capital over the past six years.
Hawks’ private sector experience includes real estate, banking, agriculture and flight services. She has experience ranging from founding director of Community Bank in DeSoto County to managing a farming operation with about $2 million in annual sales.
Over the past six years Diane has worked in Washington, D.C., serving as director of deployment with the Republican Senatorial Committee and as deputy director of management for the White House under President George W. Bush.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M