Nunnelee hires Hawks as chief of staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 26,2010
Congressman-Elect Alan Nunnelee announced he has hired Diane Hawks as his congressional chief of staff. Hawks has a vast amount of experience serving a majority of her career in the private sector. She has also gained valuable public sector experience working in our nation’s Capital over the past six years.
Hawks’ private sector experience includes real estate, banking, agriculture and flight services. She has experience ranging from founding director of Community Bank in DeSoto County to managing a farming operation with about $2 million in annual sales.
Over the past six years Diane has worked in Washington, D.C., serving as director of deployment with the Republican Senatorial Committee and as deputy director of management for the White House under President George W. Bush.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)