Nunnelee hires Hawks as chief of staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 26,2010
Congressman-Elect Alan Nunnelee announced he has hired Diane Hawks as his congressional chief of staff. Hawks has a vast amount of experience serving a majority of her career in the private sector. She has also gained valuable public sector experience working in our nation’s Capital over the past six years.
Hawks’ private sector experience includes real estate, banking, agriculture and flight services. She has experience ranging from founding director of Community Bank in DeSoto County to managing a farming operation with about $2 million in annual sales.
Over the past six years Diane has worked in Washington, D.C., serving as director of deployment with the Republican Senatorial Committee and as deputy director of management for the White House under President George W. Bush.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson