PHI seats new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 26,2010
Phosphate Holdings Inc. announces that Neil Subin and Nicholas W. Walsh, CFA, have been added to the company’s board of directors. Subin is president of Trendex Capital Management Corporation, which is a significant beneficial owner of the company’s common stock. Subin serves as a member of the board of directors and a member of the audit committee of Hancock Fabrics Inc. Subin is also a director and member of the audit and compensation committees of Primus Telecommunications Group Inc. and a director and member of the audit committee of Federal Mogul Corporation.
Walsh is a principal and co-founder of Wilfrid Aubrey, LLC. Walsh is the portfolio manager and is responsible for all securities investments. Prior to this, he was a vice president at J. & W. Seligman & Co., a New York-based asset management firm, where he served as a fixed income portfolio manager. Walsh has served on various boards of directors and has over 20 years of investment management experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015