PHI seats new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 26,2010
Phosphate Holdings Inc. announces that Neil Subin and Nicholas W. Walsh, CFA, have been added to the company’s board of directors. Subin is president of Trendex Capital Management Corporation, which is a significant beneficial owner of the company’s common stock. Subin serves as a member of the board of directors and a member of the audit committee of Hancock Fabrics Inc. Subin is also a director and member of the audit and compensation committees of Primus Telecommunications Group Inc. and a director and member of the audit committee of Federal Mogul Corporation.
Walsh is a principal and co-founder of Wilfrid Aubrey, LLC. Walsh is the portfolio manager and is responsible for all securities investments. Prior to this, he was a vice president at J. & W. Seligman & Co., a New York-based asset management firm, where he served as a fixed income portfolio manager. Walsh has served on various boards of directors and has over 20 years of investment management experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds