PHI seats new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 26,2010
Phosphate Holdings Inc. announces that Neil Subin and Nicholas W. Walsh, CFA, have been added to the company’s board of directors. Subin is president of Trendex Capital Management Corporation, which is a significant beneficial owner of the company’s common stock. Subin serves as a member of the board of directors and a member of the audit committee of Hancock Fabrics Inc. Subin is also a director and member of the audit and compensation committees of Primus Telecommunications Group Inc. and a director and member of the audit committee of Federal Mogul Corporation.
Walsh is a principal and co-founder of Wilfrid Aubrey, LLC. Walsh is the portfolio manager and is responsible for all securities investments. Prior to this, he was a vice president at J. & W. Seligman & Co., a New York-based asset management firm, where he served as a fixed income portfolio manager. Walsh has served on various boards of directors and has over 20 years of investment management experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders