PHI seats new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 26,2010
Phosphate Holdings Inc. announces that Neil Subin and Nicholas W. Walsh, CFA, have been added to the company’s board of directors. Subin is president of Trendex Capital Management Corporation, which is a significant beneficial owner of the company’s common stock. Subin serves as a member of the board of directors and a member of the audit committee of Hancock Fabrics Inc. Subin is also a director and member of the audit and compensation committees of Primus Telecommunications Group Inc. and a director and member of the audit committee of Federal Mogul Corporation.
Walsh is a principal and co-founder of Wilfrid Aubrey, LLC. Walsh is the portfolio manager and is responsible for all securities investments. Prior to this, he was a vice president at J. & W. Seligman & Co., a New York-based asset management firm, where he served as a fixed income portfolio manager. Walsh has served on various boards of directors and has over 20 years of investment management experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste