PHI seats new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 26,2010
Phosphate Holdings Inc. announces that Neil Subin and Nicholas W. Walsh, CFA, have been added to the company’s board of directors. Subin is president of Trendex Capital Management Corporation, which is a significant beneficial owner of the company’s common stock. Subin serves as a member of the board of directors and a member of the audit committee of Hancock Fabrics Inc. Subin is also a director and member of the audit and compensation committees of Primus Telecommunications Group Inc. and a director and member of the audit committee of Federal Mogul Corporation.
Walsh is a principal and co-founder of Wilfrid Aubrey, LLC. Walsh is the portfolio manager and is responsible for all securities investments. Prior to this, he was a vice president at J. & W. Seligman & Co., a New York-based asset management firm, where he served as a fixed income portfolio manager. Walsh has served on various boards of directors and has over 20 years of investment management experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years