Tucker made consultant at TEC
TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of Barbara Tucker as customer care consultant in the Jackson Division. In this role, Tucker will assist customers with their communication needs and promote the vast array of company products and services that are suitable for their business.
Most recently, Tucker was employed with Xfone USA.
Tucker, originally from Honolulu, Hawaii, and currently residing in Byram, is presently furthering her education at Belhaven University in Jackson where she is majoring in social service. Tucker has two daughters, Amanda and Markinsiae.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money