Tucker made consultant at TEC
TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of Barbara Tucker as customer care consultant in the Jackson Division. In this role, Tucker will assist customers with their communication needs and promote the vast array of company products and services that are suitable for their business.
Most recently, Tucker was employed with Xfone USA.
Tucker, originally from Honolulu, Hawaii, and currently residing in Byram, is presently furthering her education at Belhaven University in Jackson where she is majoring in social service. Tucker has two daughters, Amanda and Markinsiae.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts