Tucker made consultant at TEC
TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of Barbara Tucker as customer care consultant in the Jackson Division. In this role, Tucker will assist customers with their communication needs and promote the vast array of company products and services that are suitable for their business.
Most recently, Tucker was employed with Xfone USA.
Tucker, originally from Honolulu, Hawaii, and currently residing in Byram, is presently furthering her education at Belhaven University in Jackson where she is majoring in social service. Tucker has two daughters, Amanda and Markinsiae.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal