Tucker made consultant at TEC
TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of Barbara Tucker as customer care consultant in the Jackson Division. In this role, Tucker will assist customers with their communication needs and promote the vast array of company products and services that are suitable for their business.
Most recently, Tucker was employed with Xfone USA.
Tucker, originally from Honolulu, Hawaii, and currently residing in Byram, is presently furthering her education at Belhaven University in Jackson where she is majoring in social service. Tucker has two daughters, Amanda and Markinsiae.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators