Tucker made consultant at TEC
TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of Barbara Tucker as customer care consultant in the Jackson Division. In this role, Tucker will assist customers with their communication needs and promote the vast array of company products and services that are suitable for their business.
Most recently, Tucker was employed with Xfone USA.
Tucker, originally from Honolulu, Hawaii, and currently residing in Byram, is presently furthering her education at Belhaven University in Jackson where she is majoring in social service. Tucker has two daughters, Amanda and Markinsiae.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'