Weatherford named best volunteer
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 26,2010
Delta Regional Medical Center (DRMC) volunteer Deanna Weatherford received the 2010 Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) Volunteer of the Year Award at the MHA Society of Hospital Auxiliaries and Volunteers Conference in Jackson. Weatherford has been a member of the Delta Regional Auxiliary since May 2004, and volunteers every Friday in DRMC’s Patient Access Services Department.
In addition to her weekly volunteer assignment, Weatherford is DRMC’s single-person calling committee. She takes it upon herself each and every month to call all of the Auxiliary members to remind them of monthly meetings and of other special events. Additionally, she is always willing to take on additional responsibilities within the organization such as working our fundraising events, volunteering at outreach events for DRMC or working on special projects the Auxiliary takes on throughout the year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge