Polymer manufacturer bringing plant, jobs
PHILADELPHIA — AlphaGen Materials, a manufacturer of polymer ceramic coatings, will locate a plant in Philadelphia.
The announcement was made Dec. 22.
The plant will be located in a 235,000-square-foot facility formerly occupied by U.S. Motors. The plant represents a $10-million investment and will create 200 new jobs.
The Mississippi Development Authority helped city officials to fund public infrastructure improvements,
Vinton, Iowa-based AlphaGen Materials manufactures a ceramic-metallic composite material used to improve performance and extend the useful lives of products made from fiberglass-reinforced polymers, concrete, metals and bio-materials.
The Philadelphia plant will supply specific mixes of ceramic composite materials for use in the company’s products.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Polymer manufacturer bringing plant, jobs”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years