Virginia company wins NASA’s NSSC contract
HANCOCK COUNTY — NASA has awarded a 10-year contract to HP Enterprise Services of Herndon, Va., for Agency Consolidated End-user Services, or ACES.
This firm-fixed-price, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract has a maximum value of $2.5 billion and four-year base period with two three-year option periods. The contract will be managed at the NASA Shared Services Center (NSSC) in Mississippi.
The ACES contract will develop a long-term outsourcing arrangement with the commercial sector to provide and manage most of NASA’s personal computing hardware, agency-standard software, mobile information technology (IT) services, peripherals and accessories, associated end-user services and supporting infrastructure.
NASA personnel use IT to support NASA’s core business, scientific, research and computational activities. HP Enterprise Services will provide, manage, secure and maintain these essential IT services for the agency.
The NSSC is a partnership among NASA, Computer Sciences Corporation and the states of Mississippi and Louisiana. The NSSC performs selected business activities for all 10 NASA centers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide