Virginia company wins NASA’s NSSC contract
HANCOCK COUNTY — NASA has awarded a 10-year contract to HP Enterprise Services of Herndon, Va., for Agency Consolidated End-user Services, or ACES.
This firm-fixed-price, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract has a maximum value of $2.5 billion and four-year base period with two three-year option periods. The contract will be managed at the NASA Shared Services Center (NSSC) in Mississippi.
The ACES contract will develop a long-term outsourcing arrangement with the commercial sector to provide and manage most of NASA’s personal computing hardware, agency-standard software, mobile information technology (IT) services, peripherals and accessories, associated end-user services and supporting infrastructure.
NASA personnel use IT to support NASA’s core business, scientific, research and computational activities. HP Enterprise Services will provide, manage, secure and maintain these essential IT services for the agency.
The NSSC is a partnership among NASA, Computer Sciences Corporation and the states of Mississippi and Louisiana. The NSSC performs selected business activities for all 10 NASA centers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015