Ex-AG Moore featured on new campaign
ADA, Okla. — On Jan. 1, Ada, Okla.-based Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc. launched a special promotional and recruitment program, “Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.: A Business for Today,” on the Fox Business Network (FBN), a part of the Fox News Network (FNN). Additional segments of the program are now being developed and will feature a variety of PPD leaders.
The videotaped program will offer Fox Business News viewers an informative, fast-paced perspective on the business opportunity available to motivated individuals who want to work for themselves in a position with strong self-determined earning potential.
The initial segment featured two former attorneys general (AG) — Mike Moore, a four-term Mississippi AG, and Mike Turpen, a former AG from the State of Oklahoma. Moore, now head of the Mike Moore Law Firm, LLC, is on the advisory council for PPD, and Mike Turpen is a partner with Oklahoma-based Riggs, Abney, Neal, Turpen, Orbison & Lewis Inc.
Both Moore and Turpen discussed their personal experience with PPD and the value of affordable legal services for everyday legal problems.
“We believe the ‘Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.: A Business for Today’ broadcast on Fox Business Network will provide a unique opportunity to communicate our message directly to important demographic segments of the population, while also offering a high-profile presentation that can be utilized for business development by thousands of PPD independent associates throughout the U.S. and four provinces of Canada,” said Harland C. Stonecipher, PPD’s founder and chairman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC