Ex-AG Moore featured on new campaign
ADA, Okla. — On Jan. 1, Ada, Okla.-based Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc. launched a special promotional and recruitment program, “Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.: A Business for Today,” on the Fox Business Network (FBN), a part of the Fox News Network (FNN). Additional segments of the program are now being developed and will feature a variety of PPD leaders.
The videotaped program will offer Fox Business News viewers an informative, fast-paced perspective on the business opportunity available to motivated individuals who want to work for themselves in a position with strong self-determined earning potential.
The initial segment featured two former attorneys general (AG) — Mike Moore, a four-term Mississippi AG, and Mike Turpen, a former AG from the State of Oklahoma. Moore, now head of the Mike Moore Law Firm, LLC, is on the advisory council for PPD, and Mike Turpen is a partner with Oklahoma-based Riggs, Abney, Neal, Turpen, Orbison & Lewis Inc.
Both Moore and Turpen discussed their personal experience with PPD and the value of affordable legal services for everyday legal problems.
“We believe the ‘Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.: A Business for Today’ broadcast on Fox Business Network will provide a unique opportunity to communicate our message directly to important demographic segments of the population, while also offering a high-profile presentation that can be utilized for business development by thousands of PPD independent associates throughout the U.S. and four provinces of Canada,” said Harland C. Stonecipher, PPD’s founder and chairman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics