Ex-AG Moore featured on new campaign
ADA, Okla. — On Jan. 1, Ada, Okla.-based Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc. launched a special promotional and recruitment program, “Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.: A Business for Today,” on the Fox Business Network (FBN), a part of the Fox News Network (FNN). Additional segments of the program are now being developed and will feature a variety of PPD leaders.
The videotaped program will offer Fox Business News viewers an informative, fast-paced perspective on the business opportunity available to motivated individuals who want to work for themselves in a position with strong self-determined earning potential.
The initial segment featured two former attorneys general (AG) — Mike Moore, a four-term Mississippi AG, and Mike Turpen, a former AG from the State of Oklahoma. Moore, now head of the Mike Moore Law Firm, LLC, is on the advisory council for PPD, and Mike Turpen is a partner with Oklahoma-based Riggs, Abney, Neal, Turpen, Orbison & Lewis Inc.
Both Moore and Turpen discussed their personal experience with PPD and the value of affordable legal services for everyday legal problems.
“We believe the ‘Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.: A Business for Today’ broadcast on Fox Business Network will provide a unique opportunity to communicate our message directly to important demographic segments of the population, while also offering a high-profile presentation that can be utilized for business development by thousands of PPD independent associates throughout the U.S. and four provinces of Canada,” said Harland C. Stonecipher, PPD’s founder and chairman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager