Ex-AG Moore featured on new campaign
ADA, Okla. — On Jan. 1, Ada, Okla.-based Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc. launched a special promotional and recruitment program, “Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.: A Business for Today,” on the Fox Business Network (FBN), a part of the Fox News Network (FNN). Additional segments of the program are now being developed and will feature a variety of PPD leaders.
The videotaped program will offer Fox Business News viewers an informative, fast-paced perspective on the business opportunity available to motivated individuals who want to work for themselves in a position with strong self-determined earning potential.
The initial segment featured two former attorneys general (AG) — Mike Moore, a four-term Mississippi AG, and Mike Turpen, a former AG from the State of Oklahoma. Moore, now head of the Mike Moore Law Firm, LLC, is on the advisory council for PPD, and Mike Turpen is a partner with Oklahoma-based Riggs, Abney, Neal, Turpen, Orbison & Lewis Inc.
Both Moore and Turpen discussed their personal experience with PPD and the value of affordable legal services for everyday legal problems.
“We believe the ‘Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.: A Business for Today’ broadcast on Fox Business Network will provide a unique opportunity to communicate our message directly to important demographic segments of the population, while also offering a high-profile presentation that can be utilized for business development by thousands of PPD independent associates throughout the U.S. and four provinces of Canada,” said Harland C. Stonecipher, PPD’s founder and chairman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House