Dupre’ named CEO
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2011
Charlotte W. Dupre’ has been promoted to CEO at Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) in Jackson, effective Dec. 14.
Dupre’ joined Health Management Associates (HMA), which operates CMMC, in January as the COO of Physicians Regional Medical Center-Pine Ridge in Naples, Fla. Prior to joining HMA, she was the CEO at River Parishes Hospital with LifePoint Hospitals, in LaPlace, La.
Additionally, her career includes serving as one of the vice presidents for Woman’s Hospital Foundation in Baton Rouge, La., where she worked for three years as the executive director of women’s health services. She then served as an administrator with Duke University Medical Center in Durham, N.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Dupre’ named CEO”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete