Dupre’ named CEO
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2011
Charlotte W. Dupre’ has been promoted to CEO at Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) in Jackson, effective Dec. 14.
Dupre’ joined Health Management Associates (HMA), which operates CMMC, in January as the COO of Physicians Regional Medical Center-Pine Ridge in Naples, Fla. Prior to joining HMA, she was the CEO at River Parishes Hospital with LifePoint Hospitals, in LaPlace, La.
Additionally, her career includes serving as one of the vice presidents for Woman’s Hospital Foundation in Baton Rouge, La., where she worked for three years as the executive director of women’s health services. She then served as an administrator with Duke University Medical Center in Durham, N.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Dupre’ named CEO”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force