Dupre’ named CEO
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 1,2011
Charlotte W. Dupre’ has been promoted to CEO at Central Mississippi Medical Center (CMMC) in Jackson, effective Dec. 14.
Dupre’ joined Health Management Associates (HMA), which operates CMMC, in January as the COO of Physicians Regional Medical Center-Pine Ridge in Naples, Fla. Prior to joining HMA, she was the CEO at River Parishes Hospital with LifePoint Hospitals, in LaPlace, La.
Additionally, her career includes serving as one of the vice presidents for Woman’s Hospital Foundation in Baton Rouge, La., where she worked for three years as the executive director of women’s health services. She then served as an administrator with Duke University Medical Center in Durham, N.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Dupre’ named CEO”
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions