Alumni Association chooses Payne
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 2,2011
Jennifer Payne, a University of Southern Mississippi speech communication graduate, has accepted the position of associate director for external affairs with the Southern Miss Alumni Association. A Pearl native, Payne has spent the last three years with Southern Miss serving as the Centennial Celebration coordinator.
In her new position, Payne’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, membership recruitment, tracking and evaluation and managing the Association’s development efforts. She will also oversee the Association’s field operations, programming initiatives and manage affinity partner relationships and other revenue-generating programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university