Alumni Association chooses Payne
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 2,2011
Jennifer Payne, a University of Southern Mississippi speech communication graduate, has accepted the position of associate director for external affairs with the Southern Miss Alumni Association. A Pearl native, Payne has spent the last three years with Southern Miss serving as the Centennial Celebration coordinator.
In her new position, Payne’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, membership recruitment, tracking and evaluation and managing the Association’s development efforts. She will also oversee the Association’s field operations, programming initiatives and manage affinity partner relationships and other revenue-generating programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports