Alumni Association chooses Payne
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 2,2011
Jennifer Payne, a University of Southern Mississippi speech communication graduate, has accepted the position of associate director for external affairs with the Southern Miss Alumni Association. A Pearl native, Payne has spent the last three years with Southern Miss serving as the Centennial Celebration coordinator.
In her new position, Payne’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, membership recruitment, tracking and evaluation and managing the Association’s development efforts. She will also oversee the Association’s field operations, programming initiatives and manage affinity partner relationships and other revenue-generating programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center