Alumni Association chooses Payne
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 2,2011
Jennifer Payne, a University of Southern Mississippi speech communication graduate, has accepted the position of associate director for external affairs with the Southern Miss Alumni Association. A Pearl native, Payne has spent the last three years with Southern Miss serving as the Centennial Celebration coordinator.
In her new position, Payne’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, membership recruitment, tracking and evaluation and managing the Association’s development efforts. She will also oversee the Association’s field operations, programming initiatives and manage affinity partner relationships and other revenue-generating programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey