Alumni Association chooses Payne
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 2,2011
Jennifer Payne, a University of Southern Mississippi speech communication graduate, has accepted the position of associate director for external affairs with the Southern Miss Alumni Association. A Pearl native, Payne has spent the last three years with Southern Miss serving as the Centennial Celebration coordinator.
In her new position, Payne’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, membership recruitment, tracking and evaluation and managing the Association’s development efforts. She will also oversee the Association’s field operations, programming initiatives and manage affinity partner relationships and other revenue-generating programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center