Burns made director at Metropolitan
Metropolitan Bank is pleased to announce that Julia Burns has recently joined its team as a managing director in Ridgeland.
Before joining Metropolitan, she was the branch manager at Regions Bank in Madison for seven years.
Burns attended Mississippi State University and has 10 years of banking experience. She lives in Madison with her family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability