Daniel Coker adds more attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 2,2011
The law firm of Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A., has added four attorneys in its Jackson office, two in its Oxford office and one in Gulfport.
The new Jackson attorneys are Steven J. Griffin, Michael R. Kelly, David B. Strickland III and Matthew T. Vitart. Griffin’s primary practice areas are transportation, products liability and personal injury litigation. Griffin earned his B.A. (magna cum laude) from the University of Mississippi (UM) and his J.D. (magna cum laude) from the UM School of Law.
Kelly’s primary practice areas are general insurance defense, premises liability, products liability and transportation. He earned his B.S. from Colorado State University and his J.D. (magna cum laude) from the Mississippi College School of Law.
Strickland’s primary practice areas are transportation, products liability and personal injury litigation. He earned his B.S.E. (magna cum laude) from Tulane University and his J.D. from the George Washington University Law School.
Vitart’s primary practice areas are commercial/business litigation and transactions, labor and employment and professional liability. He earned his B.B.A. (cum laude) from Mississippi State University and J.D. (magna cum laude) from the MC School of Law.
Stephanie Gee Beaver has joined the firm’s Gulfport office. Her primary practice areas are bankruptcy, domestic relations and general insurance defense. Beaver earned her B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi and her J.D. from the UM School of Law.
Shelly M. Diaz and Catherine Ashburn Hester have joined the firm’s Oxford office. Diaz’s primary practice areas are general insurance defense, public entity/government liability and professional liability. She earned her B.A. from Davidson College, her M.Ed. from Harvard University and her J.D. (summa cum laude) from the UM School of Law.
Hester’s primary practice areas are products liability, premises liability and medical/healthcare. She earned her B.S. from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill and J.D. (magna cum laude) from the UM School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center