Eisenhuth practicing at Memorial clinic
Memorial Physician Clinics welcome Kati Eisenhuth, M.D., in the practice of pediatrics at Gulf Coast Pediatrics, Memorial Physician Clinics at Cedar Lake in Biloxi.
Eisenhuth received her bachelor’s degree from Kent State University and her medical degree from the University of Virginia School of Medicine. She completed her internship and residency training at the University of Virginia, Department of Pediatrics.
Eisenhuth is board certified in pediatrics, and is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager