Eisenhuth practicing at Memorial clinic
Memorial Physician Clinics welcome Kati Eisenhuth, M.D., in the practice of pediatrics at Gulf Coast Pediatrics, Memorial Physician Clinics at Cedar Lake in Biloxi.
Eisenhuth received her bachelor’s degree from Kent State University and her medical degree from the University of Virginia School of Medicine. She completed her internship and residency training at the University of Virginia, Department of Pediatrics.
Eisenhuth is board certified in pediatrics, and is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger