Eisenhuth practicing at Memorial clinic
Memorial Physician Clinics welcome Kati Eisenhuth, M.D., in the practice of pediatrics at Gulf Coast Pediatrics, Memorial Physician Clinics at Cedar Lake in Biloxi.
Eisenhuth received her bachelor’s degree from Kent State University and her medical degree from the University of Virginia School of Medicine. She completed her internship and residency training at the University of Virginia, Department of Pediatrics.
Eisenhuth is board certified in pediatrics, and is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015