Eisenhuth practicing at Memorial clinic
Memorial Physician Clinics welcome Kati Eisenhuth, M.D., in the practice of pediatrics at Gulf Coast Pediatrics, Memorial Physician Clinics at Cedar Lake in Biloxi.
Eisenhuth received her bachelor’s degree from Kent State University and her medical degree from the University of Virginia School of Medicine. She completed her internship and residency training at the University of Virginia, Department of Pediatrics.
Eisenhuth is board certified in pediatrics, and is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi