Eisenhuth practicing at Memorial clinic
Memorial Physician Clinics welcome Kati Eisenhuth, M.D., in the practice of pediatrics at Gulf Coast Pediatrics, Memorial Physician Clinics at Cedar Lake in Biloxi.
Eisenhuth received her bachelor’s degree from Kent State University and her medical degree from the University of Virginia School of Medicine. She completed her internship and residency training at the University of Virginia, Department of Pediatrics.
Eisenhuth is board certified in pediatrics, and is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders