Howell practicing at Heart Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 2,2011
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Southern Heart Center is pleased to announce the addition of Nicholas S. Howell, P.A., to its team. Howell holds a bachelor of science in biomedical sciences from Auburn University and a master of health science in physician assistant studies from the University of South Alabama.
Howell is involved with the American Academy of Physician Assistants, and is certified by the American Heart Association as a Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider.
In his new position as a physician assistant, Howell joins a group of 21 Southern Heart Center physicians and providers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports