Howell practicing at Heart Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 2,2011
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Southern Heart Center is pleased to announce the addition of Nicholas S. Howell, P.A., to its team. Howell holds a bachelor of science in biomedical sciences from Auburn University and a master of health science in physician assistant studies from the University of South Alabama.
Howell is involved with the American Academy of Physician Assistants, and is certified by the American Heart Association as a Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider.
In his new position as a physician assistant, Howell joins a group of 21 Southern Heart Center physicians and providers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company