Howell practicing at Heart Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 2,2011
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Southern Heart Center is pleased to announce the addition of Nicholas S. Howell, P.A., to its team. Howell holds a bachelor of science in biomedical sciences from Auburn University and a master of health science in physician assistant studies from the University of South Alabama.
Howell is involved with the American Academy of Physician Assistants, and is certified by the American Heart Association as a Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider.
In his new position as a physician assistant, Howell joins a group of 21 Southern Heart Center physicians and providers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals