Howell practicing at Heart Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 2,2011
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Southern Heart Center is pleased to announce the addition of Nicholas S. Howell, P.A., to its team. Howell holds a bachelor of science in biomedical sciences from Auburn University and a master of health science in physician assistant studies from the University of South Alabama.
Howell is involved with the American Academy of Physician Assistants, and is certified by the American Heart Association as a Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider.
In his new position as a physician assistant, Howell joins a group of 21 Southern Heart Center physicians and providers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation