Howell practicing at Heart Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 2,2011
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Southern Heart Center is pleased to announce the addition of Nicholas S. Howell, P.A., to its team. Howell holds a bachelor of science in biomedical sciences from Auburn University and a master of health science in physician assistant studies from the University of South Alabama.
Howell is involved with the American Academy of Physician Assistants, and is certified by the American Heart Association as a Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider.
In his new position as a physician assistant, Howell joins a group of 21 Southern Heart Center physicians and providers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers