Hudson succeeding Wright at newspaper
Don Hudson, a veteran Southern newspaper reporter and editor, has been named executive editor of The Decatur Daily, succeeding Tom Wright, who is retiring.
Wright has served as executive editor of the north Alabama paper for 31 years. Hudson is to take over the post Dec. 16.
Hudson, 49, a Louisiana native, has been managing editor of The Clarion-Ledger in Jackson since 2003. He previously worked at The Daily Leader in Ruston, La., The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and The Orlando Sentinel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow