Hudson succeeding Wright at newspaper
Don Hudson, a veteran Southern newspaper reporter and editor, has been named executive editor of The Decatur Daily, succeeding Tom Wright, who is retiring.
Wright has served as executive editor of the north Alabama paper for 31 years. Hudson is to take over the post Dec. 16.
Hudson, 49, a Louisiana native, has been managing editor of The Clarion-Ledger in Jackson since 2003. He previously worked at The Daily Leader in Ruston, La., The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and The Orlando Sentinel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities