Huff leaves law for banking
Metropolitan Bank has hired Josh Huff as marketing director. Huff has over 14 years of experience across a broad spectrum of marketing and brand disciplines. Prior to joining Metropolitan, he was the director of marketing and client relations for the Butler Snow law firm.
He is a graduate of Samford University in Birmingham, Ala., and lives with his family in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal