Huff leaves law for banking
Metropolitan Bank has hired Josh Huff as marketing director. Huff has over 14 years of experience across a broad spectrum of marketing and brand disciplines. Prior to joining Metropolitan, he was the director of marketing and client relations for the Butler Snow law firm.
He is a graduate of Samford University in Birmingham, Ala., and lives with his family in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags