Huff leaves law for banking
Metropolitan Bank has hired Josh Huff as marketing director. Huff has over 14 years of experience across a broad spectrum of marketing and brand disciplines. Prior to joining Metropolitan, he was the director of marketing and client relations for the Butler Snow law firm.
He is a graduate of Samford University in Birmingham, Ala., and lives with his family in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner