Huff leaves law for banking
Metropolitan Bank has hired Josh Huff as marketing director. Huff has over 14 years of experience across a broad spectrum of marketing and brand disciplines. Prior to joining Metropolitan, he was the director of marketing and client relations for the Butler Snow law firm.
He is a graduate of Samford University in Birmingham, Ala., and lives with his family in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’