Huff leaves law for banking
Metropolitan Bank has hired Josh Huff as marketing director. Huff has over 14 years of experience across a broad spectrum of marketing and brand disciplines. Prior to joining Metropolitan, he was the director of marketing and client relations for the Butler Snow law firm.
He is a graduate of Samford University in Birmingham, Ala., and lives with his family in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015