Kennedy added at Jeffrey P. Reynolds
The Jackson law firm Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., has welcomed attorney Patricia Kennedy to the firm. Kennedy will focus her practice on oil and gas/environmental litigation, creditor litigation, construction litigation, insurance defense and corporate litigation.
Kennedy is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Mississippi. She has been practicing law for 10 years with litigation as her primary focus. She has extensive experience in the courtroom and at the appellate level.
Kennedy graduated cum laude from the University of Mississippi School Of Law, where she was an assistant editor of the Law Journal and also served on the Moot Court Board.
She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Central Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money