Kennedy added at Jeffrey P. Reynolds
The Jackson law firm Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., has welcomed attorney Patricia Kennedy to the firm. Kennedy will focus her practice on oil and gas/environmental litigation, creditor litigation, construction litigation, insurance defense and corporate litigation.
Kennedy is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Mississippi. She has been practicing law for 10 years with litigation as her primary focus. She has extensive experience in the courtroom and at the appellate level.
Kennedy graduated cum laude from the University of Mississippi School Of Law, where she was an assistant editor of the Law Journal and also served on the Moot Court Board.
She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Central Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal