Kennedy added at Jeffrey P. Reynolds
The Jackson law firm Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., has welcomed attorney Patricia Kennedy to the firm. Kennedy will focus her practice on oil and gas/environmental litigation, creditor litigation, construction litigation, insurance defense and corporate litigation.
Kennedy is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Mississippi. She has been practicing law for 10 years with litigation as her primary focus. She has extensive experience in the courtroom and at the appellate level.
Kennedy graduated cum laude from the University of Mississippi School Of Law, where she was an assistant editor of the Law Journal and also served on the Moot Court Board.
She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Central Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015