Kennedy added at Jeffrey P. Reynolds
The Jackson law firm Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., has welcomed attorney Patricia Kennedy to the firm. Kennedy will focus her practice on oil and gas/environmental litigation, creditor litigation, construction litigation, insurance defense and corporate litigation.
Kennedy is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Mississippi. She has been practicing law for 10 years with litigation as her primary focus. She has extensive experience in the courtroom and at the appellate level.
Kennedy graduated cum laude from the University of Mississippi School Of Law, where she was an assistant editor of the Law Journal and also served on the Moot Court Board.
She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Central Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks