Kennedy added at Jeffrey P. Reynolds
The Jackson law firm Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., has welcomed attorney Patricia Kennedy to the firm. Kennedy will focus her practice on oil and gas/environmental litigation, creditor litigation, construction litigation, insurance defense and corporate litigation.
Kennedy is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Mississippi. She has been practicing law for 10 years with litigation as her primary focus. She has extensive experience in the courtroom and at the appellate level.
Kennedy graduated cum laude from the University of Mississippi School Of Law, where she was an assistant editor of the Law Journal and also served on the Moot Court Board.
She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Central Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House