Lusco leaving KPMG for Regions
Regions Financial Corporation has named Matthew Lusco, 53, as senior executive vice president and chief risk officer. Lusco will join the company in early 2011 from KPMG.
At Regions he will lead the Risk Management Group, which is responsible for the company’s full spectrum of risk management, and he will serve as a member of the company’s Executive Council and Operating committee.
Prior to joining Regions, Lusco was managing partner in KPMG’s offices in Birmingham, Ala., and Memphis, Tenn. Before joining KPMG, Lusco was with Arthur Andersen’s Birmingham, Ala., office from 1989 to 2002 and served as managing partner from 1996 to 2002. From 1986 to 1988, Lusco worked in the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency’s Office of the Chief Accountant in Washington, D.C. Prior to that he served as an audit manager in the New Orleans, La., and Jackson offices of Arthur Andersen beginning in 1979.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Mississippi and is a CPA in Mississippi and Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief