CanCan Casino hires New York-based PR firm
by Wally Northway
Published: January 4,2011
D’IBERVILLE — The developers of the proposed CanCan Casino Resort & Spa have signed New York-based Rubenstein Public Relations.
Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
CanCan Casino Resort & Spa and a French-themed village located on the banks of Mississippi’s Gulf Coast, is scheduled to soon break ground on a 18-acre site in D’Iberville. It will feature a 60,000-square-foot casino, 90,000 square feet of retail, including restaurants, night clubs and shopping 550 hotel rooms and a freestanding wedding chapel.
It would be the first ground-up casino, hotel and retail development on the Gulf Coast since Hurricane Katrina, and is expected to create approximately new 2,000 jobs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county