CanCan Casino hires New York-based PR firm
Published: January 4,2011
D’IBERVILLE — The developers of the proposed CanCan Casino Resort & Spa have signed New York-based Rubenstein Public Relations.
Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
CanCan Casino Resort & Spa and a French-themed village located on the banks of Mississippi’s Gulf Coast, is scheduled to soon break ground on a 18-acre site in D’Iberville. It will feature a 60,000-square-foot casino, 90,000 square feet of retail, including restaurants, night clubs and shopping 550 hotel rooms and a freestanding wedding chapel.
It would be the first ground-up casino, hotel and retail development on the Gulf Coast since Hurricane Katrina, and is expected to create approximately new 2,000 jobs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015