CanCan Casino hires New York-based PR firm
Published: January 4,2011
D’IBERVILLE — The developers of the proposed CanCan Casino Resort & Spa have signed New York-based Rubenstein Public Relations.
Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
CanCan Casino Resort & Spa and a French-themed village located on the banks of Mississippi’s Gulf Coast, is scheduled to soon break ground on a 18-acre site in D’Iberville. It will feature a 60,000-square-foot casino, 90,000 square feet of retail, including restaurants, night clubs and shopping 550 hotel rooms and a freestanding wedding chapel.
It would be the first ground-up casino, hotel and retail development on the Gulf Coast since Hurricane Katrina, and is expected to create approximately new 2,000 jobs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues