CanCan Casino hires New York-based PR firm
Published: January 4,2011
D’IBERVILLE — The developers of the proposed CanCan Casino Resort & Spa have signed New York-based Rubenstein Public Relations.
Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
CanCan Casino Resort & Spa and a French-themed village located on the banks of Mississippi’s Gulf Coast, is scheduled to soon break ground on a 18-acre site in D’Iberville. It will feature a 60,000-square-foot casino, 90,000 square feet of retail, including restaurants, night clubs and shopping 550 hotel rooms and a freestanding wedding chapel.
It would be the first ground-up casino, hotel and retail development on the Gulf Coast since Hurricane Katrina, and is expected to create approximately new 2,000 jobs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years