CanCan Casino hires New York-based PR firm
Published: January 4,2011
D’IBERVILLE — The developers of the proposed CanCan Casino Resort & Spa have signed New York-based Rubenstein Public Relations.
Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
CanCan Casino Resort & Spa and a French-themed village located on the banks of Mississippi’s Gulf Coast, is scheduled to soon break ground on a 18-acre site in D’Iberville. It will feature a 60,000-square-foot casino, 90,000 square feet of retail, including restaurants, night clubs and shopping 550 hotel rooms and a freestanding wedding chapel.
It would be the first ground-up casino, hotel and retail development on the Gulf Coast since Hurricane Katrina, and is expected to create approximately new 2,000 jobs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner