Virginia company acquires Summit Pipe and Supply
JACKSON — Ferguson of Newport News, Va., has acquired Summit Pipe and Supply Co. Inc. and Summit Pipe and Supply Company of Mississippi Inc. in an asset transaction. Terms were not disclosed.
Summit is a waterworks distributor with three locations in Jackson as well as Northport and Wetumpka, Ala.
Nick Patterson also will remain as a branch manager in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use