Virginia company acquires Summit Pipe and Supply
JACKSON — Ferguson of Newport News, Va., has acquired Summit Pipe and Supply Co. Inc. and Summit Pipe and Supply Company of Mississippi Inc. in an asset transaction. Terms were not disclosed.
Summit is a waterworks distributor with three locations in Jackson as well as Northport and Wetumpka, Ala.
Nick Patterson also will remain as a branch manager in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- City, state to hold second sale of tax-forfeited property
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated