Virginia company acquires Summit Pipe and Supply
JACKSON — Ferguson of Newport News, Va., has acquired Summit Pipe and Supply Co. Inc. and Summit Pipe and Supply Company of Mississippi Inc. in an asset transaction. Terms were not disclosed.
Summit is a waterworks distributor with three locations in Jackson as well as Northport and Wetumpka, Ala.
Nick Patterson also will remain as a branch manager in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss