Virginia company acquires Summit Pipe and Supply
JACKSON — Ferguson of Newport News, Va., has acquired Summit Pipe and Supply Co. Inc. and Summit Pipe and Supply Company of Mississippi Inc. in an asset transaction. Terms were not disclosed.
Summit is a waterworks distributor with three locations in Jackson as well as Northport and Wetumpka, Ala.
Nick Patterson also will remain as a branch manager in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi