Virginia company acquires Summit Pipe and Supply
JACKSON — Ferguson of Newport News, Va., has acquired Summit Pipe and Supply Co. Inc. and Summit Pipe and Supply Company of Mississippi Inc. in an asset transaction. Terms were not disclosed.
Summit is a waterworks distributor with three locations in Jackson as well as Northport and Wetumpka, Ala.
Nick Patterson also will remain as a branch manager in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete