Betts attends international event
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
J. Frank Betts, managing member of the Jackson based firm of Eubank, Betts, Hirn, Wood, PLLC, attended the combined Asia Pacific (AP) and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Annual Conference in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. In total 79 CPAAI delegates and 39 spouses attended the conference across both regions representing 29 countries.
This joint annual conference brought together for the first time members from Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. This gave delegates the opportunity to further expand their contacts and build new business relationships.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma