Betts attends international event
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
J. Frank Betts, managing member of the Jackson based firm of Eubank, Betts, Hirn, Wood, PLLC, attended the combined Asia Pacific (AP) and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Annual Conference in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. In total 79 CPAAI delegates and 39 spouses attended the conference across both regions representing 29 countries.
This joint annual conference brought together for the first time members from Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. This gave delegates the opportunity to further expand their contacts and build new business relationships.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs