Betts attends international event
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
J. Frank Betts, managing member of the Jackson based firm of Eubank, Betts, Hirn, Wood, PLLC, attended the combined Asia Pacific (AP) and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Annual Conference in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. In total 79 CPAAI delegates and 39 spouses attended the conference across both regions representing 29 countries.
This joint annual conference brought together for the first time members from Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. This gave delegates the opportunity to further expand their contacts and build new business relationships.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus