Betts attends international event
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
J. Frank Betts, managing member of the Jackson based firm of Eubank, Betts, Hirn, Wood, PLLC, attended the combined Asia Pacific (AP) and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Annual Conference in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. In total 79 CPAAI delegates and 39 spouses attended the conference across both regions representing 29 countries.
This joint annual conference brought together for the first time members from Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. This gave delegates the opportunity to further expand their contacts and build new business relationships.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme