Betts attends international event
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
J. Frank Betts, managing member of the Jackson based firm of Eubank, Betts, Hirn, Wood, PLLC, attended the combined Asia Pacific (AP) and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Annual Conference in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. In total 79 CPAAI delegates and 39 spouses attended the conference across both regions representing 29 countries.
This joint annual conference brought together for the first time members from Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. This gave delegates the opportunity to further expand their contacts and build new business relationships.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three