Daniel Coker names new shareholders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A., is pleased to announce the election of three new shareholder attorneys effective Jan. 1.
Sandra D. Buchanan and Thomas R. Julian both practice in the Jackson office and hold J.D. degrees from the University of Mississippi.
Michael B. Dickinson practices in the firm’s Gulfport office, and holds a J.D. degree from the Mississippi College School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions