Daniel Coker names new shareholders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A., is pleased to announce the election of three new shareholder attorneys effective Jan. 1.
Sandra D. Buchanan and Thomas R. Julian both practice in the Jackson office and hold J.D. degrees from the University of Mississippi.
Michael B. Dickinson practices in the firm’s Gulfport office, and holds a J.D. degree from the Mississippi College School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi