Daniel Coker names new shareholders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A., is pleased to announce the election of three new shareholder attorneys effective Jan. 1.
Sandra D. Buchanan and Thomas R. Julian both practice in the Jackson office and hold J.D. degrees from the University of Mississippi.
Michael B. Dickinson practices in the firm’s Gulfport office, and holds a J.D. degree from the Mississippi College School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so