Daniel Coker names new shareholders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A., is pleased to announce the election of three new shareholder attorneys effective Jan. 1.
Sandra D. Buchanan and Thomas R. Julian both practice in the Jackson office and hold J.D. degrees from the University of Mississippi.
Michael B. Dickinson practices in the firm’s Gulfport office, and holds a J.D. degree from the Mississippi College School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House