Daniel Coker names new shareholders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Daniel Coker Horton & Bell, P.A., is pleased to announce the election of three new shareholder attorneys effective Jan. 1.
Sandra D. Buchanan and Thomas R. Julian both practice in the Jackson office and hold J.D. degrees from the University of Mississippi.
Michael B. Dickinson practices in the firm’s Gulfport office, and holds a J.D. degree from the Mississippi College School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K