Harvey named CEO/president of DRM
Delta Regional Medical Center’s Board of Trustees has named J. Stansel Harvey to serve as CEO and president. Harvey, with a master of health services administration from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, is coming to DRMC with over 28 years of hospital leadership experience including nine years as president of a 229-bed hospital in Fort Worth, Texas.
Currently, Harvey serves as a healthcare consultant in Granbury, Texas. Harvey, originally from Ruleville, will assume his responsibilities Jan. 3.
Harvey succeeds Mazie Whalen, who was named interim CEO and president in April 2010 after the previous CEO and president resigned. Whalen will resume her position as senior vice president of nursing services at DRMC Jan. 3.
Harvey and his wife, Lisa, MSN, RN, NP-C, have one adult son, Ben who lives in Arkansas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections