Harvey named CEO/president of DRM
Delta Regional Medical Center’s Board of Trustees has named J. Stansel Harvey to serve as CEO and president. Harvey, with a master of health services administration from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, is coming to DRMC with over 28 years of hospital leadership experience including nine years as president of a 229-bed hospital in Fort Worth, Texas.
Currently, Harvey serves as a healthcare consultant in Granbury, Texas. Harvey, originally from Ruleville, will assume his responsibilities Jan. 3.
Harvey succeeds Mazie Whalen, who was named interim CEO and president in April 2010 after the previous CEO and president resigned. Whalen will resume her position as senior vice president of nursing services at DRMC Jan. 3.
Harvey and his wife, Lisa, MSN, RN, NP-C, have one adult son, Ben who lives in Arkansas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on