Hospital board elects officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees has elected officers. David White was elected chairman, Marvin Smith, vice chairman, and Kathie Short, Secretary.
White, of Gulfport, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in Sept. 1993. Smith, of Gulfport, was appointed jointly by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors and the City of Gulfport in May 2008. Short, of Pass Christian, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in Sept. 2008.
Other members of the board of trustees include Rick Amos, Carrolyn Hamilton, A.J.M. “Butch” Oustalet III and Linda Sherman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful