Hospital board elects officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees has elected officers. David White was elected chairman, Marvin Smith, vice chairman, and Kathie Short, Secretary.
White, of Gulfport, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in Sept. 1993. Smith, of Gulfport, was appointed jointly by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors and the City of Gulfport in May 2008. Short, of Pass Christian, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in Sept. 2008.
Other members of the board of trustees include Rick Amos, Carrolyn Hamilton, A.J.M. “Butch” Oustalet III and Linda Sherman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma