Hospital board elects officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees has elected officers. David White was elected chairman, Marvin Smith, vice chairman, and Kathie Short, Secretary.
White, of Gulfport, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in Sept. 1993. Smith, of Gulfport, was appointed jointly by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors and the City of Gulfport in May 2008. Short, of Pass Christian, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in Sept. 2008.
Other members of the board of trustees include Rick Amos, Carrolyn Hamilton, A.J.M. “Butch” Oustalet III and Linda Sherman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry