Hospital board elects officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees has elected officers. David White was elected chairman, Marvin Smith, vice chairman, and Kathie Short, Secretary.
White, of Gulfport, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in Sept. 1993. Smith, of Gulfport, was appointed jointly by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors and the City of Gulfport in May 2008. Short, of Pass Christian, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in Sept. 2008.
Other members of the board of trustees include Rick Amos, Carrolyn Hamilton, A.J.M. “Butch” Oustalet III and Linda Sherman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62