Hospital board elects officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Memorial Hospital’s board of trustees has elected officers. David White was elected chairman, Marvin Smith, vice chairman, and Kathie Short, Secretary.
White, of Gulfport, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in Sept. 1993. Smith, of Gulfport, was appointed jointly by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors and the City of Gulfport in May 2008. Short, of Pass Christian, was appointed by the Harrison County Board of Supervisors in Sept. 2008.
Other members of the board of trustees include Rick Amos, Carrolyn Hamilton, A.J.M. “Butch” Oustalet III and Linda Sherman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money