Jones named hospital’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Forrest General Hospital is pleased to announce that Kathy Jones has been selected as the hospital’s Employee of the Year for 2010. Jones began work at Forrest General in 1997 in inpatient registration. Following several promotions, she eventually landed in a role in 2005 that allowed her to train all of the incoming new employees for inpatient, outpatient and Emergency Department registration as well as continuous training of the existing registration employees.
Currently, Jones serves as Insurance Coordinator for the new Outpatient Cardiac Catheterization Lab area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year