Jones named hospital’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Forrest General Hospital is pleased to announce that Kathy Jones has been selected as the hospital’s Employee of the Year for 2010. Jones began work at Forrest General in 1997 in inpatient registration. Following several promotions, she eventually landed in a role in 2005 that allowed her to train all of the incoming new employees for inpatient, outpatient and Emergency Department registration as well as continuous training of the existing registration employees.
Currently, Jones serves as Insurance Coordinator for the new Outpatient Cardiac Catheterization Lab area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal