Jones named hospital’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Forrest General Hospital is pleased to announce that Kathy Jones has been selected as the hospital’s Employee of the Year for 2010. Jones began work at Forrest General in 1997 in inpatient registration. Following several promotions, she eventually landed in a role in 2005 that allowed her to train all of the incoming new employees for inpatient, outpatient and Emergency Department registration as well as continuous training of the existing registration employees.
Currently, Jones serves as Insurance Coordinator for the new Outpatient Cardiac Catheterization Lab area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities