Jones named hospital’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Forrest General Hospital is pleased to announce that Kathy Jones has been selected as the hospital’s Employee of the Year for 2010. Jones began work at Forrest General in 1997 in inpatient registration. Following several promotions, she eventually landed in a role in 2005 that allowed her to train all of the incoming new employees for inpatient, outpatient and Emergency Department registration as well as continuous training of the existing registration employees.
Currently, Jones serves as Insurance Coordinator for the new Outpatient Cardiac Catheterization Lab area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet