Jones named hospital’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Forrest General Hospital is pleased to announce that Kathy Jones has been selected as the hospital’s Employee of the Year for 2010. Jones began work at Forrest General in 1997 in inpatient registration. Following several promotions, she eventually landed in a role in 2005 that allowed her to train all of the incoming new employees for inpatient, outpatient and Emergency Department registration as well as continuous training of the existing registration employees.
Currently, Jones serves as Insurance Coordinator for the new Outpatient Cardiac Catheterization Lab area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy