Koerber named ‘Champion’ by Institute
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants has named Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CF, as an Accredited in Business Valuation Champion.
Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, PA, which provides valuation and litigation services for attorneys, CPAs, and their clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county