Koerber named ‘Champion’ by Institute
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants has named Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CF, as an Accredited in Business Valuation Champion.
Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, PA, which provides valuation and litigation services for attorneys, CPAs, and their clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking