Koerber named ‘Champion’ by Institute
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants has named Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CF, as an Accredited in Business Valuation Champion.
Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, PA, which provides valuation and litigation services for attorneys, CPAs, and their clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal