Koerber named ‘Champion’ by Institute
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants has named Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CF, as an Accredited in Business Valuation Champion.
Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, PA, which provides valuation and litigation services for attorneys, CPAs, and their clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute