MTA recognizes innovators, leaders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
The Mississippi Technology Alliance recently inducted three into the Innovators Hall of Fame, and recognized another with an award.
The new Hall of Fame members are Bill Rayburn, co-founder and CEO of mortgage technology company FNC Inc.; John D. Bower, M.D.; and, Will Primos, founder and director of Primos Hunting Calls.
Ole Miss chancellor emeritus Robert C. Khayat received the MTA’s Legends Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year