MTA recognizes innovators, leaders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
The Mississippi Technology Alliance recently inducted three into the Innovators Hall of Fame, and recognized another with an award.
The new Hall of Fame members are Bill Rayburn, co-founder and CEO of mortgage technology company FNC Inc.; John D. Bower, M.D.; and, Will Primos, founder and director of Primos Hunting Calls.
Ole Miss chancellor emeritus Robert C. Khayat received the MTA’s Legends Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete