MTA recognizes innovators, leaders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
The Mississippi Technology Alliance recently inducted three into the Innovators Hall of Fame, and recognized another with an award.
The new Hall of Fame members are Bill Rayburn, co-founder and CEO of mortgage technology company FNC Inc.; John D. Bower, M.D.; and, Will Primos, founder and director of Primos Hunting Calls.
Ole Miss chancellor emeritus Robert C. Khayat received the MTA’s Legends Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip