MTA recognizes innovators, leaders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
The Mississippi Technology Alliance recently inducted three into the Innovators Hall of Fame, and recognized another with an award.
The new Hall of Fame members are Bill Rayburn, co-founder and CEO of mortgage technology company FNC Inc.; John D. Bower, M.D.; and, Will Primos, founder and director of Primos Hunting Calls.
Ole Miss chancellor emeritus Robert C. Khayat received the MTA’s Legends Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference