MTA recognizes innovators, leaders
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
The Mississippi Technology Alliance recently inducted three into the Innovators Hall of Fame, and recognized another with an award.
The new Hall of Fame members are Bill Rayburn, co-founder and CEO of mortgage technology company FNC Inc.; John D. Bower, M.D.; and, Will Primos, founder and director of Primos Hunting Calls.
Ole Miss chancellor emeritus Robert C. Khayat received the MTA’s Legends Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO