Studio adds four to payroll
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Southern Growth Studio announced the hire of four new employees. Lauren Mabon has been hired as an account manager. Prior to joining Southern Growth Studio, Mabon was a marketing coordinator for Leadership Memphis and a marketing executive with Primacy Relocation. She has an MBA in executive leadership from Christian Brothers University and a bachelor’s degree in communications from Austin Peay State University.
Ben Prudhomme has joined the Studio as an account coordinator. He is a senior marketing management major at the University of Memphis. Prior to formally joining the Studio, Prudhomme worked as a new business intern.
Brooke Graber has joined the Studio as new business manager. An artist at heart, Graber spent eight years as an independent painter. She has a fine art degree from the University of Memphis.
Terry Griffin has been hired as an art director. Prior to joining the Studio, Griffin worked at Catherine’s Stores where he oversaw development of the company’s print marketing and ecommerce initiatives. He also has experience in the publishing world as a veteran of Memphis-based Towery Publishing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal