Studio adds four to payroll
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Southern Growth Studio announced the hire of four new employees. Lauren Mabon has been hired as an account manager. Prior to joining Southern Growth Studio, Mabon was a marketing coordinator for Leadership Memphis and a marketing executive with Primacy Relocation. She has an MBA in executive leadership from Christian Brothers University and a bachelor’s degree in communications from Austin Peay State University.
Ben Prudhomme has joined the Studio as an account coordinator. He is a senior marketing management major at the University of Memphis. Prior to formally joining the Studio, Prudhomme worked as a new business intern.
Brooke Graber has joined the Studio as new business manager. An artist at heart, Graber spent eight years as an independent painter. She has a fine art degree from the University of Memphis.
Terry Griffin has been hired as an art director. Prior to joining the Studio, Griffin worked at Catherine’s Stores where he oversaw development of the company’s print marketing and ecommerce initiatives. He also has experience in the publishing world as a veteran of Memphis-based Towery Publishing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues