Studio adds four to payroll
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Southern Growth Studio announced the hire of four new employees. Lauren Mabon has been hired as an account manager. Prior to joining Southern Growth Studio, Mabon was a marketing coordinator for Leadership Memphis and a marketing executive with Primacy Relocation. She has an MBA in executive leadership from Christian Brothers University and a bachelor’s degree in communications from Austin Peay State University.
Ben Prudhomme has joined the Studio as an account coordinator. He is a senior marketing management major at the University of Memphis. Prior to formally joining the Studio, Prudhomme worked as a new business intern.
Brooke Graber has joined the Studio as new business manager. An artist at heart, Graber spent eight years as an independent painter. She has a fine art degree from the University of Memphis.
Terry Griffin has been hired as an art director. Prior to joining the Studio, Griffin worked at Catherine’s Stores where he oversaw development of the company’s print marketing and ecommerce initiatives. He also has experience in the publishing world as a veteran of Memphis-based Towery Publishing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete