Studio adds four to payroll
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Southern Growth Studio announced the hire of four new employees. Lauren Mabon has been hired as an account manager. Prior to joining Southern Growth Studio, Mabon was a marketing coordinator for Leadership Memphis and a marketing executive with Primacy Relocation. She has an MBA in executive leadership from Christian Brothers University and a bachelor’s degree in communications from Austin Peay State University.
Ben Prudhomme has joined the Studio as an account coordinator. He is a senior marketing management major at the University of Memphis. Prior to formally joining the Studio, Prudhomme worked as a new business intern.
Brooke Graber has joined the Studio as new business manager. An artist at heart, Graber spent eight years as an independent painter. She has a fine art degree from the University of Memphis.
Terry Griffin has been hired as an art director. Prior to joining the Studio, Griffin worked at Catherine’s Stores where he oversaw development of the company’s print marketing and ecommerce initiatives. He also has experience in the publishing world as a veteran of Memphis-based Towery Publishing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity