Thomas, Blanton named M&F managers
M&F Bank has named Brenda Thomas branch manager in Jackson and Lacy Blanton retail sales manager in Hinds County. Thomas, a native of Greenville, attended Hinds Community College and Mississippi State University. She has been with M&F Bank since 2002 and has over 23 years total banking experience.
Active in her community, Thomas has been a part of the Adopt-A-School program sponsored by M&F Bank.
Blanton, a native of Natchez, is a graduate of Delta State University and has been with M&F Bank since 2006.
Active in her community, she is a member of the Jackson Chamber of Commerce and has participated as a leader in the March of Dimes and March for Babies campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Nullification and interposition
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions