Thomas, Blanton named M&F managers
M&F Bank has named Brenda Thomas branch manager in Jackson and Lacy Blanton retail sales manager in Hinds County. Thomas, a native of Greenville, attended Hinds Community College and Mississippi State University. She has been with M&F Bank since 2002 and has over 23 years total banking experience.
Active in her community, Thomas has been a part of the Adopt-A-School program sponsored by M&F Bank.
Blanton, a native of Natchez, is a graduate of Delta State University and has been with M&F Bank since 2006.
Active in her community, she is a member of the Jackson Chamber of Commerce and has participated as a leader in the March of Dimes and March for Babies campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy