Thomas, Blanton named M&F managers
M&F Bank has named Brenda Thomas branch manager in Jackson and Lacy Blanton retail sales manager in Hinds County. Thomas, a native of Greenville, attended Hinds Community College and Mississippi State University. She has been with M&F Bank since 2002 and has over 23 years total banking experience.
Active in her community, Thomas has been a part of the Adopt-A-School program sponsored by M&F Bank.
Blanton, a native of Natchez, is a graduate of Delta State University and has been with M&F Bank since 2006.
Active in her community, she is a member of the Jackson Chamber of Commerce and has participated as a leader in the March of Dimes and March for Babies campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)