Thomas, Blanton named M&F managers
M&F Bank has named Brenda Thomas branch manager in Jackson and Lacy Blanton retail sales manager in Hinds County. Thomas, a native of Greenville, attended Hinds Community College and Mississippi State University. She has been with M&F Bank since 2002 and has over 23 years total banking experience.
Active in her community, Thomas has been a part of the Adopt-A-School program sponsored by M&F Bank.
Blanton, a native of Natchez, is a graduate of Delta State University and has been with M&F Bank since 2006.
Active in her community, she is a member of the Jackson Chamber of Commerce and has participated as a leader in the March of Dimes and March for Babies campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability