Thomas, Blanton named M&F managers
M&F Bank has named Brenda Thomas branch manager in Jackson and Lacy Blanton retail sales manager in Hinds County. Thomas, a native of Greenville, attended Hinds Community College and Mississippi State University. She has been with M&F Bank since 2002 and has over 23 years total banking experience.
Active in her community, Thomas has been a part of the Adopt-A-School program sponsored by M&F Bank.
Blanton, a native of Natchez, is a graduate of Delta State University and has been with M&F Bank since 2006.
Active in her community, she is a member of the Jackson Chamber of Commerce and has participated as a leader in the March of Dimes and March for Babies campaigns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option