Three honored for 20 years’ service
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored three employees for 20 years of service. The honorees are: Elizabeth Jackson of Terry, direct care worker advanced at Mississippi State Hospital; Essie Frazier of Jackson, Residential Services Program supervisor for Jaquith Nursing Home, located on the grounds of Mississippi State Hospital; and, Melanie Norwood of Jackson, psychologist at Mississippi State Hospital.
Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following. Employees receive a certificate of appreciation and a Service Award pin. The program is sponsored by Friends of Mississippi State Hospital Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones