Three honored for 20 years’ service
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored three employees for 20 years of service. The honorees are: Elizabeth Jackson of Terry, direct care worker advanced at Mississippi State Hospital; Essie Frazier of Jackson, Residential Services Program supervisor for Jaquith Nursing Home, located on the grounds of Mississippi State Hospital; and, Melanie Norwood of Jackson, psychologist at Mississippi State Hospital.
Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following. Employees receive a certificate of appreciation and a Service Award pin. The program is sponsored by Friends of Mississippi State Hospital Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015