Three honored for 20 years’ service
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored three employees for 20 years of service. The honorees are: Elizabeth Jackson of Terry, direct care worker advanced at Mississippi State Hospital; Essie Frazier of Jackson, Residential Services Program supervisor for Jaquith Nursing Home, located on the grounds of Mississippi State Hospital; and, Melanie Norwood of Jackson, psychologist at Mississippi State Hospital.
Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following. Employees receive a certificate of appreciation and a Service Award pin. The program is sponsored by Friends of Mississippi State Hospital Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful