Three honored for 20 years’ service
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored three employees for 20 years of service. The honorees are: Elizabeth Jackson of Terry, direct care worker advanced at Mississippi State Hospital; Essie Frazier of Jackson, Residential Services Program supervisor for Jaquith Nursing Home, located on the grounds of Mississippi State Hospital; and, Melanie Norwood of Jackson, psychologist at Mississippi State Hospital.
Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following. Employees receive a certificate of appreciation and a Service Award pin. The program is sponsored by Friends of Mississippi State Hospital Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur