Three honored for 20 years’ service
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored three employees for 20 years of service. The honorees are: Elizabeth Jackson of Terry, direct care worker advanced at Mississippi State Hospital; Essie Frazier of Jackson, Residential Services Program supervisor for Jaquith Nursing Home, located on the grounds of Mississippi State Hospital; and, Melanie Norwood of Jackson, psychologist at Mississippi State Hospital.
Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following. Employees receive a certificate of appreciation and a Service Award pin. The program is sponsored by Friends of Mississippi State Hospital Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!