Vinson retires from UM
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Barbara Vinson has retired director of admissions at the University of Mississippi School of Law, a position she held for 25 years. Vinson was hired as an admissions secretary at the law school in 1987, and was promoted to coordinator of admissions in 1992 and six years later became the director of admissions.
Her retirement was effective at the end of December.
Dwaine and Barbara Vinson, who celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary in December, have two sons and two grandsons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program