Vinson retires from UM
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Barbara Vinson has retired director of admissions at the University of Mississippi School of Law, a position she held for 25 years. Vinson was hired as an admissions secretary at the law school in 1987, and was promoted to coordinator of admissions in 1992 and six years later became the director of admissions.
Her retirement was effective at the end of December.
Dwaine and Barbara Vinson, who celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary in December, have two sons and two grandsons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino