Vinson retires from UM
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 9,2011
Barbara Vinson has retired director of admissions at the University of Mississippi School of Law, a position she held for 25 years. Vinson was hired as an admissions secretary at the law school in 1987, and was promoted to coordinator of admissions in 1992 and six years later became the director of admissions.
Her retirement was effective at the end of December.
Dwaine and Barbara Vinson, who celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary in December, have two sons and two grandsons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson